PvE beta server too low population

I feel you. I also suck at PVP and will roll PVE.

1 Like

its okay guys in 84 days 22 hours we will all have access someone from above told me

Heck, I’d be happy to only play on PVE at this point I just want to help test breaking things in beta !! >.<

1 Like

I do. I’ll gladly help fill the PVE server pop.

1 Like

i volunteer. let me in blizzard.

1 Like

If more people got an f’ing invite it wouldn’t be a problem.

Wish i could man…

Would love to join! However doubt I’ll ever get a beta invite. My account has been banned too much. Will play on PVE on launch!

So much spare time on my hands… I wonder what in-house activity I can pursue :eyes:

PVE will be the most played servers when it goes live most likely.

what will they do without your 15$… lmao

1 Like

Same here. Inefficiency is a peeve of mine. I just want to quest and level in peace sometimes. I want to farm if that’s what I am doing. I am an adult now so I can’t just get ganked for hours on end. I much prefer pve servers where if I want to pvp all I have to do is flag up. I think people think that pvp doesn’t take place on pve servers but it does.

2 Likes

I’d agree with this. I’ve leveled from 1 to 22 in the last week on the PVE server because I wanted to try a different faction than on the PVP server and the PVE server is a ghost town. I met like one person questing through Silverpine Forest.

Yup. I’m bad at PvP in WoW, and don’t like it in the first place so there’s no reason for me to want to get better at it.

The biggest turn-off for trying private servers for me is, among the fact that they can get shut down at any moment, fresh servers, and bugs, it’s that they’re always PvP realms. First experience on Lightshope was getting corpse-camped by a rogue in Kharanos. Called out in general chat; no one came to help. Uninstalled.

I agree, it feels like I’m playing on a dead server when I log on the beta. Can’t even get a dungeon group going most of the time.

Expect incoming Beta invites TODAY! Level cap increased.

Every class and multiple specs per class are viable for pvp in classic.

If you think I’m wrong, think again.

Girl, same!

:blush:

That would be my bet, PvE will also be magnets for the people who are likely to be “(super) casual” about playing the game and completing the content.

Mostly because if they intend to only play it for 30 minutes to a couple hours at a time, spending 30+ minutes dealing with gankers just isn’t in the cards for them.

Which isn’t to mention the whole PvP meta of race to the finish line. THAT meta, more than anything else, is going to tend to drive the players that are likely to be spending less the 3 hours/night in the game over to the PvE realms.

1 Like

A gnome is dreaming big dreams, go figure.