PvE beta server too low population

We’re lonely and desperate for more players over on the PvE beta server!
Please send out Beta invites for PvE-server (aka non-streamer aka ghosttowns) servers exclusively, or let people opt in to test away from streamers with the rest of our tiny and dwindling PvE beta server community!

30 Likes

You heard the woman (or man.) Heard this countless times already from other in the beta as well. Let us in! :smiley:

Oh and I’d like to add that I would gladly play the PvE server, even though I much prefer PvP. I wouldn’t even care if the PvP server was locked off.

8 Likes

Who in there right mind plays on a pve server… Beta invites won’t help u fill up a pve server.

5 Likes

Yes please. Come join us.

Imgur

14 Likes

Yeah. Kinda strange walking into the AH in Orgimar and seeing no one. Lol.

6 Likes

Current pvp servers are the exact opposite of balanced with streamers throwing off faction balance so pvp is sort of pointless.

Also if you are not playing certain classes in WoW then you are basically useless in pvp while other classes will stay broken for years to come and completely OP

Waiting to sub here til an open beta comes along. If blizz wants my money then open up the content Im willing to pay for. simple as that. Every month you wait is revenue lost blizzard, there are people out here willing to pay you to test your crap for you, that doesnt happen often.

5 Likes

Rumor is waves go out tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Even tho this time around I would be rolling on a pvp server, I, as a vanilla vet, would gladly test on the pve realms for ya Blizz.

I volunteer as tribute.

1 Like

That would be pretty sweet.

I hope that you are right … but you are an alliance … i don’t trust Alliance player … but perhaps i should … just this one time.

2 Likes

I will play on both pvp and pve server if i’m in !

The horde side could use more PvE people as well. Dont let the lack of max levels scare you if you do check who 30. Many people that got there are working on alts at this point.

Now I feel bad for rolling PVP <.< I wanted a different experience this time around. Come play with us! It’s really not that bad, pinky promise!

1 Like

I was looking for the source of the rumor and couldn’t find it anywhere. Hoping for all of us to get in

I’d test PVE. You’re looking for bugs, not people to gank. That still leaves testing BGs, quests, NPC interactions, mobs, map tiles, crafting, and more.

There’s plenty of testing that you can really focus on in a PVE server.

2 Likes

I actually prefer pve. I tend to get really focused on whatever I’m doing, and then I get irritated when interrupted by pvp. It’s just a personal preference :slight_smile:

Blizz, invite me! :pleading_face: I’ll happily play on the pve server. No sacrificing needed.

3 Likes

So is PvP. But that differ from each individual perspective.

1 Like

That’s not really true. Every class can be good at pvp.