Put Pathfinder on the WoW shop

What? So a current expansion is old content?

I am not sure what you are referring to.

Pathfinder allows you to skip current content.

Boost does not.

Thess people don’t want to actually play the game. They’d rather spend money to sit around town doing nothing or spamming trade chat with worthless banter.

It takes less than a week to get flying. The “curve” for average players to hardcore was 8 days. It’s NOT THAT HARD or time consuming. Literally 45 minutes per zone.

Even a person I know who just got to 120 after returning to the game got pathfinder 1 and 2 in under 2 weeks with 2 hours of play a day.

1 Like

I don’t think I’d mind paying for old content flying, especially given how annoying it is to get around with their new maze style environments.

A boost most certainly would let you skip over the whole expansions worth of content. If towards the end of an expansion makes that content “old” to you, then the middle of an expansion, when Pathfinder II comes along, makes the first of the expansion old content.

Why does this even matter? The devs got paid andpeople bought the expansion, also paying a sub or paying with gold that gets blizz more money than paid subs. Or do they have some kind of weird way of paying the devs where the money they get paid depend on how many players and how long they stay in a zone they worked on?

A boost. Right now. Does not allow you to skip over current content.

Not everyone has 2 hours of play every day. This shoe does not fit every player.

I didn’t say it matters, don’t pick and choose parts of my comment.

Roughly 3/4 the way through the current expansion, when we can buy a boost at the current max level, most certainly does allow you to skip the current content. If selling those boosts to “skip content” is alright, then selling Pathfinder, to skip content, should be alright.

I wouldn’t have a problem if Pathfinder was $100 in the store…only after it was unlocked by non-paying players.

Another post that highlights the use for a downvote because other than a great big NO I have nothing I can add because its so damned obvious.

:upside_down_face:

Ok. Then lets wait until the last raid tier is already well released, and the expansion is already over?

If I have to ask “What is obvious” then it must not be very obvious.

Not everyone raids. Many players are here for the exploration, questing, story, and collecting. Your “current raid content” is not the only “current content” of the expansion.

Still trying to figure out how this is worse then WoW tokens, and Level boosts. Care to explain?

A lot of people are just crazy concerned about how others enjoy the game for some reason that I don’t think I’ll ever quite wrap my head around.

If dey be doing dis ting everybody be getting all fired up mon.

Blizzard cant win dis no matta what they be doing. People already mad but dey workin wit the system. Blizzard change a ting, people be gettin mad about dat ting.

Trees tink people just wanta be mad.

I was waiting for that one. I guess its because people vent so often about the shop and how putting things on the shop can be bad. It just seems obvious I guess.

Don’t care.

If your argument is that boosts are released at the tail end of the expansion, and therefor pathfinder should be on the store too…

Then I can only believe that means you feel pathfinder and boosts should be treated equally…right?

That means no pathfinder on store until the expansion is nearly over. Just like boosts.