Put into game please

Addons fix 2 of these that i know of; atlas is for dungeon map, and healcom shows when others have hots and i coming heals on targets, however inorder to show on other peoples hots and heals they need the addon as well

You sound angry. Are you hungry?

I don’t want a dungeon map but I still find myself pressing M in dungeon trying to find my way around. Fails every time, but I continue to do it.

1 Like

9 days ago? Maybe?

Now? Nah, I think I’ve been sated on the tears of you and your people since then.

Oh these seem like pretty good changes, let me have a look…wait a second … changes… :neutral_face: … ITS A TRAP!! #NOCHANGES

That’s actually a good one to include ingame.

I don’t know about you, but i want to know when the next hoilday is coming up while i’m playing classic in-game so i can plan ahead realistically for them to take a break and do them.

“Just relax”… no… you relax, you don’t need a map… you want a map. Go get an addon.

1 Like

OP name checks out. :clap::neutral_face:

it’s always some level 30 saying this LOL

Furgit about it. Ion says it’s not happening.

https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-warcrafts-game-director-on-why-classic-isnt-just-a-flash-in-the-pan/

There are add-ons for everything you mentioned.

#nochanges

1 Like

Boo!
BOO!

/10char

Maybe search the forums before duplicating a post? Or are you the same person asking for the same thing? It looks obvious to me…

No.

There is no “slippery slope” about it.

When you make any change to Classic… it no longer remains Classic. Instead, the game changes into something else entirely different. The minute you add or remove any feature into Classic, it does not matter what it is; be it a voting system, gate, dungeon maps, ability to link items in local chat, guild banks, class balance, achievements, barber shop, dual spec, transmog, dungeon finder, flying, etc then you may as well be playing BfA. You are flat out asking Blizzard to remove from or add to Classic WoW.

If you modify one thing, to Classic then you may as well modify everything else and call it BfA. It’s simply not fair to add to or remove one feature, no matter how small you or anyone else think it is, and deny all other features.

In short, the answer is full stop: NO!

J. Allen Brack said that Blizzard will make Classic as it was and thus creating an authentic experience for the players. You want changes? BfA is --------------> that way.

NO .

#nochanges

Nope, not the same person.

However, are you saying that when Blizzard removed the /who API call from Classic a month or so ago that Classic ceased to be Classic?

It is not SUPPOSED to be “more enjoyable, in Iamtroll’s opinion”.

It is supposed to be “as good as Vanilla, and as bad as Vanilla”.

That’s what players asked for. That’s what players got.

I would tank more if there were dungeon maps. Your bizarre notion that I should somehow stop repeatedly while using graph paper to create a map while tanking will be disregarded.

So players asked for a popup when mailing to other players they have mailed to many times previously that asks them if they really want to send mail to this person who they do not know?

I’m just asking why you asked for them to implement a broken first attempt at this that went in with the Legion prepatch and was later fixed so it didn’t do that.

No! These are literally the 3 reasons I play Classic over Retail. These 3 exact things! Don’t ruin my fun, please.

I would like ore stack in lots of 200 instead of 10, guild bank, reagent bank, flying, WoW tokens and free boosts to 60.

Not a lvl 60 char