Put into game please

Changes that wouldn’t affect game play but make it more enjoyable

Recommended changes
all these can be done by addons i know that but would like it built in the game already.

1. Dungeons maps
  2. Group calendar
  3. wow raid frames need to show hots on raid frames
    Pretty much it
3 Likes

Dungeon maps would be nice, especially with Wailing Caverns. I hate that maze in there.

7 Likes

I think there are addons for all these things. Quick YouTube search will show you how to install them without installing the curse client.

7 Likes

Add duelspec and achievements, we be good

3 Likes

Already done in bfa, cya

4 Likes

#NoChanges. Want this stuff? Go back to Retail, you tourists.

10 Likes

Most of these are rectified with addons.
Atlas will give you dungeon maps.

2 Likes

You don’t have graph paper?

7 Likes

Didn’t read.

#nochanges

4 Likes

Sounds about right.

Some QoL isn’t bad. A map will not eliminate Classic’s feel guys. Relax.

3 Likes

I disagree with your first part. I want Classic exactly how it is. (Or even more vanilla and more difficult…but that’s another topic.)

However I completely agree with “relax.” I hate that people throw insults around just because you have an opinion. Or at least I assume the guy thinks “tourist” is an insult.

2 Likes

As a Vanilla player I can’t even begin to tell these #nochanges people that I can totally agree with their worries and potential ward of the ‘slippery slope’ that they fear would happen if any change other than what was changed in Vanilla originally would happen.

But hopefully SOME of it can be agreed upon and somehow conveyed to Blizz that SOME QoL isn’t so bad.

2 Likes

I like threads like this because, even if Blizzard doesn’t want to make any changes, it’s still fun to think about :smiley:

For these, dungeon maps and raid frames are quite neatly solved by addons so I’m not sure there would be any need for Blizzard to actually implement them. A group calendar though would be wonderful!

I don’t think they’re quite there yet, but the things they are doing with the community tools in retail are great, and would be a welcome addition to classic. Gameplay is unchanged, but it gives guilds more opportunity to connect without relying on out-of-game tools.

Some QoL isn’t CLASSIC. This is what we asked for. Again, if you don’t like it, Retail is waiting.

4 Likes

No body cares what you asked for. Just like you don’t care what others are asking for. Try to think before making comments like this if this is going to be your brain-dead response to everything.

2 Likes

I completely disagree with dungeon maps, I think that is one of the worst things they ever put into the game. I hate being able to bring up a complete map of a supposedly uncharted enemy fortress, replete with little post-it notes of where all the bosses are like I have some sort of medieval UAV. It obliterates any sense of atmosphere and danger.

3 Likes

Haha no.

So… then you should run the first time blind and then they should give you the map in game… I mean if we are going to use your thought process right?

2 Likes

disagree on maps. learn the layout, it won’t take long for you to have it down by your 3rd or 4th run.

i’ll tell you, one of the best feelings i’ve experienced in gaming is when I knew how to drive around GTA4 without looking at the map, or using gps.

As you stated, if there are addons that can do this then use the addons. This keeps the flexibility for people playing the game as they wish; and not, forcing your changes onto others.

1 Like