Purchasing Previous Season Dragonflight Transmog Sets

Haven’t seen someone open this topic yet, but could we receive confirmation that all previous Dragonflight PvP sets will be purchasable with the start of TWW? Similar to how this was handled in Shadowlands?

Really looking forward to unlocking those transmog sets from previous PvP seasons that I missed on many characters!

3 Likes

Yeah, you should be able to buy the non-elite ensembles for marks of honor.

3 Likes

Idk if any confirmation has happened but every honor/conquest set should be available for marks of honor like every previous expansion friend

I think it’s generally after the first season starts, along with the previous vicious mounts.

2 Likes

This is exactly it. I believe once Shadowlands ended, they brought back a vendor who sold the previous season’s sets for transmog purposes.

Unless I’m wrong, I don’t believe the Dragonflight season 1 and 2 PvP sets are currently obtainable for transmog purposes.

I’m sure the plan is to open them up once TWW kicks off, but would love to see it confirmed. Just don’t want Blizzard to forget!

Mhm. I think that they hide old sets so people don’t buy by accident, and/or so people kind of have a cool seasonal thing temporarily. Similar thing with vicious mounts. They’re readily available for purchase when the first season of the next expansion starts. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

Only thing worrying me about this is in Beta I have yet to see a Vendor that has them. In shadowlands Beta there indeed was one. But in TWW Beta there isnt. At least not one I have found as of yet.

This may be why there isnt one in beta yet

3 Likes

Yeah, there was a dev interview where they mentioned that as specifically the reason. I remember because a bunch of people were laughing at him for that saying, “who is dumb enough to buy the wrong gear? It says what season it is right on the piece and it’s higher ilvl” and then the mastery mark happened and there was at least 1 thread a week XD

2 Likes

Yah cost is, or has been in the past:

Each armor type: 12 Marks of Honor for the set. So, 12 x 4 armor types=48 Marksgla/season, x2 for the two ranks (Aspirant/Glad) = 96/season for all the armor.

Weapon sets: 80 Marks of Honor/season.

So 176 Marks x however many season of unique sets = a good number of Marks. I cant remember if there were new sets from season 3-4, or how the aspirant/glad unique set break down went. And this expansion did the sets a bit diff in comparison to past expan, name-wise all. Anyway, lots of Marks.

Edit: Ohh and subtract any you have already collected. For instance, I have all the Aspirant sets collected for all seasons1 and none of the full Glad sets, because of course I do. Have fun y’all.

Edit edit: Also, you can collect past WPvP armor sets and Weapons sets from the WPvP seller. You can do that now. I just sepnt all the Marks I had saved on that and profession recipes because I kept changing my darn professions (no more!). The cost on these is I want to say 5 Marks per weapon type/armor type/season and there are a few. Check on diff toons to what is offered.

does anyone know if the transmog sets will be available just after the launch?

1 Like

The conquest/honor sets are usually available for 12 marks of honor as ensembles after s1 starts, yeah.

2 Likes

To add onto what kennie said, it is not after launch, you will likely have to wait 2 weeks and then there will be a vendor to buy them from. Sept 10th is when the season starts. Worthwhile to check at launch if you want, but it probably will not be until the 10th.

3 Likes

I didn’t find a vendor for these in Dragonflight so I’m guessing they won’t be up until the season launches or the actual release happens.

2 Likes

I will take a look today around Valdrak to see if they pop up after the global launch. If not, looks like we would get the sets during the season 1 launch. If not, will be coming back to look for a blue response to clarify!

1 Like

Please keep us posted! Looks like saddle mounts are out.

1 Like

Definitely no vendor yet, though I find it odd we have Saddle mounts out but no DF pvp set vendor. I guess you can’t really earn saddles yet anyway until the 10th. Hoping we see it by the 10th if it isn’t supposed to be out today/tomorrow.

1 Like

I just checked and still no vendor. However, I did find that the War Mode vendor sells the Scalewarden and Drakebreaker sets.

1 Like

Just checking in, I’m guessing no vendor until S1 starts?

Looks like it. Fingers crossed!

nothing today, still empty

2 Likes