Purchasing Previous Season Dragonflight Transmog Sets

Please mark me if u find the vendor.

I believe this is coming in 11.0.5. The DF gladiator set vendors are up on 11.0.5 ptr along with the elite weapon vendors for DF s1-4 if you hit elite during any of those seasons, and also elite set ensemble vendors if you hit 1800 on x class. Not sure what the point of the elite set ensembles are since sets are automatically learned now but either way.

1 Like

In 11.0.5 yep

1 Like

They did. This was confirmed on wowhead. Edited my last comment

The vendor offers me no sets even though season 1 has started; bugged

Read the thread bro

1 Like

I mean I dont disagree it shouldve been out with season start but they did a lot of extra stuff that they haven’t previously done all at once with these vendors. Elite weapon vendor for s1-4, elite set ensemble vendor and then gladiator set ensemble vendor. We’ve only ever had those things individually before, but they actually implemented them all this time. Legion only had elite/gladiator ensemble vendor, SL and DF only had gladiator set vendors, TWW now has elite weapon vendor, elite ensemble vendor and gladiator set vendor.

WoW is a live service game man, they are on a time clock for every patch/expansion release. They will not always get to everything and sometimes prioritizing other things will just take precedence. It is not a big deal to wait a month or so for 11.0.5 at all, esp with also getting elite weapon vendors too.

1 Like

yeah i deleted the post i was overly mad

i like this expansion a lot but like there area little things here and there that remind me that things could be way better

So true, bestie. For the cost of a burger at literally any restaurant I think wow provides MORE than enough content.

1 Like