Purchased Physical copy of collector's edition (Dragonflight)

I was curious how/when I will be able to add the in game rewards for the collector’s edition? Will I have to wait for the physical copy to be mailed? I know some of the items are digital and wasn’t sure if I would receive an email with codes (has not happened yet)

Hello Surfaturfa,

The codes for the physical editions are contained within the box, so you will be able to add the in-game rewards once you have received the package.

I hope that clarifies. :slight_smile:

If you want the in-game benefits right now, you can purchase a digital edition. When you later add the physical copy’s key, the fee you paid for the digital edition is converted to Blizzard Balance.

Here’s an article about the process:

6 Likes

So if we decide to wait, any estimate as to how long it will be?

When will the game be released?

That has not been determined yet.

For the items, it does not matter if you preorder now, or wait for the physical item.

1 Like

What I mean is. Will it be shipped when first available, or shipped at a time so that it will arrive shortly before the game goes live?

You might want to check with the gear store on that, but most likely they would need a release date before estimating. Blizzard does not ship it directly though, they use a 3rd party to run the gear store.

3 Likes

CE’s typically arrive within a day or two of the release of the xpac.
They are a limited run to maintain their scarcity and some late orders may not get filled if supplies are exhausted.

3 Likes