Punishing cheaters - Heroic lockout exploiters

Look at you go inventing you own narratives now. God you are a sad person.

Btw, you don’t have skin in the game either. None of this affects you, or anyone really. If some one got extra runs in, good for them and who cares lol.

Y’all on some extremely petty baby with no rattle level rage.

You 100% exploited MgT and now you’re in shambles for being suspended.

u R iNvEnTiNg NaRrAtIvEs NoW u R cRaZy GeT hElP

Gaslighting only works on people that aren’t familiar with it enough to spot it. Face it. You gave yourself away and did it quickly.

It’s called hit dog syndrome. If someone throws a rock in a kennel, the dog that gets hit will make noise.

1 Like

You are asking for people to control themselves.
Just looking at today’s society, that has all but vanished. - it is the primary reason we’re in the deeps like we are.

Wrong. If I cared about your opinion or valued it all (fortunately for me you have made it obvious that I shouldn’t) I would consider posting a ss of my uncompleted attunement quest though. Hell I may not even run it tonight. And I’ll certainly NEVER be crying and asking for others to be banned over something that has no net negative

If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be on my thread malding like this.

1 Like

I’m not malding, no one has been banned lol so what would I be mad about? You are malding if anyone as YOU literally made a thread asking that people get banned over something incredibly insignificant

Were you wrongly suspended for a blizzard screw-up? Just an honest wow player trying to farm gear? Is the man trying to stick it to you for a misunderstanding? Then you Better Call Saul!

2 Likes

Yes, you’re malding so bad.

Dude was describing of the act of doing something one knows is wrong because it’s easy. Not the scope of the act. One could just as easily substitute eating a grape at the grocery store. Nobody is going to care but it’s still stealing. Oh and maybe the store does care. It is not up to the thief to decide what is an acceptable amount of property to be stolen.

5 Likes

I’m malding because I referred to blizzard as idiot clowns and reported your SECOND THREAD on the same topic for spam?

You sure do love doing mental gymnastics and inventing narratives that support your conclusion :joy::joy::joy:

Your name really fits your role play.
salty maldy

They may give them a short vacation and take what they’ve earned, they’ve done it many times before on things like this.

2 Likes

I just can’t believe someone would cheat in TBC. That’s crazy.

never done the heroic and wouldn’t care less about this

Most didn’t cause they have integrity. Or it was got fixed before most of my friends got on. Sad to see people justifying it.

So did anyone get suspended?

You can’t punish for this. The majority of people who ran it did so knowing it was an unintended change/bug. But you will wrap some people up in this that were unaware that the change to the lockout was unintentional.

At most people will get a warning.

Still no bans everyone laugh at op :joy::joy::joy::joy::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.