#PullTheRipcord

That sick feeling when this thread will still be up and relevant for another patch, and could very well hit 20000k posts before the rip cord is halfway pulled.

It doesn’t have to be like this pull that ripcord!

2 Likes

God how silly are the people who kept saying “Blizzard will balance it just wait” going to feel when it’s the last patch of the expansion coming out and they are still the usual, unbalanced mess of abilities with most having a 80% population on 1 covenant.

We’ve built a small community in this thread honestly.

This thread has done a better job at creating friendships than retail has in expansions.

6 Likes

To add salts to wound, we now have legendary recrafting issues. Poor Tim is a shaman, I believe you guys have one of the most options, if you also branch into Ele.

1 Like

My friends decided to take the m + “serious” so I have to switch to venthyr or necrolady. As a fan of the night elves, I have such a hard time switching. Thanks, Blizzard!!!

2 Likes

People have been doing that since both the BfA and SL announcements and they keep on doing it .

Maybe it is time for some reverse psychology and say we like it so that they will do their usual opposite of what players say they like .

2 Likes

pull the ripcord and fix pvp gearing

I got friends who are hardcore role play people that quit the game because they couldn’t freely choose the covenant that fit their class, no I am not kidding. I respect their choice, they RP but the DPS to them also matters.

7 Likes

#PullTheRipcord family grows with every day.

The lack of content in 9.1 has made people revisit this thread like old primary schools friends meeting up as adults.

Welcome back, friends from last year.

you and your friends going mdi nice

I don’t understand the logic of how forcing someone to choose between RP and power makes the game more RP friendly.

It’s the same logic as removing transmog so people have to choose between cohesive outfits and gear that’s good.

4 Likes

Ion & Co. are like drug addicts on a downward spiral. They see that people hate how WoW has become World of Systemcraft, and instead of quitting their systems they double, triple, and quadruple down. Because reality is wrong, and they just haven’t added enough systems yet. A few more systems and they’ll hit the magic number that makes people love Blizzard’s design philosophy.

2 Likes

Systems are the solutions in World of Ionhazzikostascraft

1 Like

The Rip Cord, Pull It.

Good news is that 9.1 launches next reset. Week from tomorrow, so you’ll get a taste of 9.1 and won’t need to dump more money to get a taste. Not much seems to be changing in 9.1 so it should just fortify your decision to take a break.

It’s not mdi but you have to be blind to deny the obvious. As a healer, if I want to use the LFG it is very difficult to be chosen over a paladin venthyr.

Thats just a generally true statement for all healers. The venthyr paladin issue sorta transcends the ripcord though. Thats just heavy incompetence, which does find its way back around to covenant issues.

2 Likes

It would be so much more accessible if they were just treated as talents. A special glowy, 4 option talent selection.

Let the players pick covenants for their own choices, without power chained to it.

4 Likes

I’d say there’s something nefarious in the design and eternal BETA testing way WoW is made now. The whole locked power BS, but honestly I don’t even go tinfoil hat anymore. I just think the devs are talentless hacks and led by Ion who got his job via gimmick. All unqualified and should just be let go. I think at this point the devs of OG final fantasy 14 could do a better job. And that game had to be remade.

There seems to be a very serious issue with communication.

Changes just… happen these days in WoW and it’s left to the community to look at astrology to try and find a reason for why they did X.

1 Like

2 things will happen:

• Blizzard will announce last minute that we can reforge our item slots, but at a cost. And try to act like a hero while still slighting us and wasting our time.

OR

• Blizzard will literally expect us to regrind completely disrespecting our time spent.
1 Like