#PullTheRipcord

Don’t see a ‘mandatory’ setting for WoW…

Yeah, just run around naked. Gear isn’t mandatory. Levelling isn’t mandatory. Just run around as a naked level 17 rogue forever, it isnt mandatory to quest to level cap.

12 Likes

10/10.
Well discussed and researched immensely.

1 Like

God don’t think I’ve ever been so bored in a WoW patch cycle before. Even farming corruption on my alts was more enjoyable than this…

2 Likes

The only ripcord available today is cancelling your account and stating why the covenants suck for you in the exit poll. Good luck!

3 Likes

The people who created this system are the same people who thought Convoke was a good idea.

We’re dealing with crippling stupidity here.

1 Like

Man remember before SL released and we were all afraid that they would spend all their time trying to balance these wacky a** systems instead of giving us good content in a timely manner.

Sure glad that didn’t happen.

4 Likes

i miss it so much :frowning:

2 Likes

I miss this. I didn’t think you could do worse than battle for systems. I mean azeroth.

5 Likes

This expansion has made us remember the previous more fondly much faster than any other expansion outside of… BFA lol

3 Likes

Ironically while many (some?) argue RPG element of covenant, for me it is the MMO aspect that is keeping me subbed. If it weren’t for my guild and the fact I still enjoy raiding with my guildies I wouldn’t be here.

4 Likes

TBH anyone defending current covenant system is just clowning themselves at this point. It’s objectively a hard fail and proves “MeAnInGfUl ChOiCe” is hot garbage.
#pulltheripcord

5 Likes

God bless up my man, god bless up.

Total: 6,624,250 characters today :frowning:
People leaving in droves, less and less characters to update.

:frowning_face:

1 Like

3 guilds dead this tier one of them was even horde feels bad man :frowning:

1 Like

Game’s such a slog why would they stay?

I got nobody to play with anymore. Everyone is gone. Covenants are choking and the anima grind is just zzzzzzzzz. No luck making new friends to play with, and even if you do they just stop logging in one day.

1 Like

Two extremely longstanding OCE guilds died yesterday.

Both have been around as far back as Vanilla/TBC

Hush hush, go collect your souls from the VERY SCARY MAW while running everywhere okay? The content is fine it’s just you!

What some people don’t understand is RP works fine for carrying a table top game . In a video game RP only goes so far and it is the actual game play that gives the game longevity.

5 Likes

Oh yeah the MAW best content ever invented in the history of vidya games. Wow very engage. Much challenge. I forgot this was actually the best expac so far.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit, just remember the reason you couldn’t mount is because it is very scary and the mounts couldn’t dare step foot… very scary!!!

Ignore the fact we have mechanical mounts with no soul.

6 Likes