#PullTheRipcord

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

#PullTheRipcord. Because I choose for aesthetics instead of power I can’t even complete a normal dungeon. Just kidding, but seriously, since when was having more choice a bad thing?

Looks like you can! :wink:

Sure, I already am.

But wouldn’t it be great if i didnt need to split my time amongst multiple chars when I’d prefer not to.

2 Likes

Please pull the ripcord.

thanks

4 Likes

It would allow for meaningful choices and if the ripcord involved detaching the power from the covenant, it would also allow us to make a choice for our characters identity.

1 Like

Is this still going on? Look, we can sum it up thusly:

If the choice grants power, it’s a meaningful choice.

Either the choice grants power, or it’s irrelevant. Not everything in the game has to be about collecting mounts and pets.

If the choice grants power, it isnt a choice anymore. I am forced to get the best one so I can continue being a contributing member of my guild. If the choice didn’t have power, it would be meaningful, because I could choose whatever covenant had the aesthetics I enjoy the most.

The above is, of course, an opinion. Just like your post was an opinion. Stop trying to present opinion as fact and as always, #PullTheRipcord

P.S. Super crazy wild how you chose the meta covenant there, brother. Did it feel meaningful doing the same thing as 80% of all outlaw rogues?

8 Likes

The systems in this expansion are a colossal failure. Please pull the ripcord!

3 Likes

Way too much player power in covenant abilities. PvP there’s usually only one good covenant choice

3 Likes

Please pull the ripcord. Just make covenants aesthetic and allow you to pick any covenant power, themed to look like whichever covenant you are in. Rethink the conduit system as well. Switching between specs for PVP or different roles is a huge pain in the butt right now, for no freaking reason. I don’t understand why they simplified the talent tree back in 2012, but then introduced a weird side talent tree that you have to farm talents for in SL. It’s mind boggling. #pulltheripcord

4 Likes

Spot on,

If you are playing a priest without mindgames in PvP you are literally throwing. It’s hilarious going against non Venthyr priests.

3 Likes

To you. To the rest of us it’s a nuisance. You’re out of your mind if you actually think that such a restriction is good for a game with multiple avenues meaning that some choices are good in some areas of the game and bad in others.

3 Likes

That was a different dev team. They refuse to even update the current talent trees from 2012. What does that say when they spend more time on these strange rental systems?

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

5 Likes

Or make it side content like not tired to story/lore or the maw mount or anything.
For transmogs, battle pets and (anywhere) mounts. Like the mage tower but better.

Covenant could still be in the game and only pick one but there no power to them or soulbinds. They just give transmog. That it. See simple. Oh. And people saying that the covenant are powerful. Then buff classes. Simple fix.

#pulltheripcord

1 Like

A majority of players would love to be able to switch covenant powers at a whim

2 Likes

I’d say a deafening majority would prefer to be able to swap on a whim. They should be talents, i have no idea how people who don’t think they should be swappable have convinced themselves they have many supporters.

3 Likes

They have a lot of spare time to spend on the forums, because they don’t get invited to groups. Creates an illusion of a majority.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

More Blizzard listening to feedback and bringing back Valor Points.

Now listen to our feedback regarding covenants.

I am curious to see how they approach balancing covenants. Having a ripcord may become a necessity depending on if BlizZard’s efforts to balance covenants does not work out.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man: