#PullTheRipcord

This is a weighted choice alright…except it’s lopsided and weighted on one side. That’s what makes it all the illusion of choice.

3 Likes

Is your covenant decided for you at 60? Or do you as a player get to pick one?

Yes.

Not the one I want.

3 Likes

It’s decided for you in every functional way. Your argument with semantics is not beneficial to your cause. It’s like presenting a choice between walking through an electric fence or a non-electric fence; you have a choice semantically only.

1 Like

Now I don’t have beta myself so can’t confirm, but I’m fairly certain you can pick what you want.

This went wacky real fast…

But are they though? They would same abilities, so it would come down to the players anyway?

Dont feed the troll.

1 Like

Do certain covenant choices just straight up kill your character? I doubt it. Horrible analogy.

Im not though. Due to blizzard’s inability to balance multiple options.

Pretty much. It’s all based on the players.

When you are discussing Night Fae warlocks competing with Venthyr Warlocks, they do. Making the wrong choice makes you functionally unable to compete with other warlocks of your skill and gear level. You are asking people to choose to be weaker, on purpose.

1 Like

Weird, then how am I still supposedly able to pick the “worst” choice? It’s like I control my mouse cursor and not icy veins.

Because you don’t care about how well you perform.

I don’t use icyveins either. It’s already so blatantly obvious which abilities are good and which are bad that there isn’t a reason to even use a third party website.

Because Blizzard can’t balance borrowed power systems. Are you even paying attention?

Aren’t you supposed to work together to kill the boss? You know, PvE? Why are you atomizing the group by making everything a competition?

It’s ironic that the team-based oriented content is the most competitive, individual race in the game.

1 Like

Are people just not capable of creativity anymore? Who is to say my supposed “suboptimal” choice doesn’t have a trick or two to surprise people with and pull a victory for my team?

The fact that it’s suboptimal says that.

Numbers are numbers.

Says who? Some streamer? Some website?

Says the game.

You live by them, you die from them. Get over it.