#PullTheRipcord

There’s the real Timbertroll.
You didn’t disappear!
:relaxed:

Not sure what you want me to say? You got banned for inappropriate comments. If they weren’t inappropriate you wouldn’t have been banned.

Maybe this is a topic you should hit up the Blizzard support.

:relaxed:

Anyhoo back to the point at hand.

#PullTheRipcord my guy, thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Didn’t you also state you would be as toxic as possible and get people kicked for Covenants just to get your way in regards to the Covenant system?

3 Likes

I won’t even be in pub groups, mentioned this multiple times.

But you don’t deny you’ve made this statement before.

If i did it’s lost in the void.

Pretty sure that was somebody else. I don’t remember Tim saying anything like that, but I do recall reading it.

I don’t know if they will but I sure as heck will lol.

1 Like

No, he’s absolutely right. I made a thread about it after the first thread was deleted stating how people could expedite the progress of the ripcord pulling.

But in the end it was deleted despite walking back the original post.

1 Like

I agree, even if the expac needs to be pushed back a little bit, #pulltheripcord

Bless up, a mistweaver friend.

Home of where #PullTheRipcord started.

They aren’t going to change a damn thing unless enough of the people that are out there “influencing” other to join the game have a problem with it.

And all of those people…the ones Blizz actually listen to…are too busy begging for scraps from Blizz’s table to actually tell them anything except what they think Blizz wants to hear.

TL:DR Unless you are a famous influencer Blizz give a sum total of zero cares about what you think…all you are to them is a sub payment.

They will change their mind if every single base of players has issues with it, hence the comments in the above post.

If the obviously toxic system gets backlash for breeding toxicity, they will change it.

Toxic systems require toxic solutions.

1 Like

:thinking:

That’s pretty horrible.

“I’ll be the harbinger of toxicity”

And this comes right after we were discussing positive things about the overall WoW community and I even applauded him a handful of posts above for being a helpful guy and wanting to do things for people. Well, there’s that I guess.

:confused:

This is true but sometimes players do get heated, which is no excuse for that behavior though.

Keep the Frostmourne stereotype alive.

This was from two months ago, when the initial idea of this was being cooked up. I’ve since reconsidered the approach and my thoughts on the situation.

Also right after our thread was mass reported and taken down.

Yea cause that’s working well in Portland Oregon

1 Like

Strange comparison for a video game.

2 Likes

Every single base of players includes the ones who’s opinions matter to them. So of course your statement is technically accurate. My point is that even if everyone EXCEPT the people they care about complain…nothing will change.