#PullTheRipcord

I’m not dictating to you. I’m telling you your options. Sink, swim, or get out of the pool.

2 Likes

When a meal comes out that isn’t cooked up to standard you send it back, you don’t just leave the restaurant.

You guys seem to think the options are eat it or leave.

No, sorry. You forgot what you read before you posted, apparently.

So, why do you get to dictate what will or won’t affect my gameplay again?

2 Likes

There are a lot of people who do that, including you.

I could go on and on but lets just stop there. I’d say it’s say to say that well over 1/3 of the posts on this forum are not very constructive and could be considered spam. That’s just part of online discussion. But we shouldn’t just disregard what others say when they have a few lines of “nothing” when we’re all guilty of it. Just think how many times you’ve bumped this thread or the essence one with one liners and hashtags.

Disregarding anyone invalidates the whole idea of this forum.

3 Likes

It’s a very simple concept. If you’re so upset by what the restaurant is giving you, why do you keep going there?

I read it. You repeating the same statement over and over again is going to keep getting the same response.

Ignore Hypocritechka and read this wholesome meme thread instead:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/51978-infinite-covenant-issue-cynicism-achieved/

2 Likes

Yeah i think it’s better we just keep to what the thread was about.

It was still ions initial fix for the system, they said they are still open to feedback so I still want it.

Wailing, kicking, screaming, and gnashing of teeth that Covenants remain locked?

3 Likes

Okay, then it isn’t short term memory. We’re narrowing the problem down. What you said was:

As I am neither a pug hero or an achievement seller, following your logic…covenants won’t affect my gameplay. This could also be stated as you dictating to me that it won’t affect my gameplay, right? You, in that statement, TOLD me that covenants won’t affect me, as I am neither of the exceptions you made. So, now that we’re on the same page, what gives you the right to dictate what will or won’t affect my gameplay?

Heehee that last one.

2 Likes

They aren’t going to answer, they don’t have an answer.

Yeah, I know. Still good to put some pressure on them now and again, that’s all.

And the statement could also be pointing out that Covenant locks are less impactful than people are making it out to be.

there is so much to say about this, its easier to say i hear mcdonalds is hiring.

What are you judging that opinion off of. Your extensive beta experience?

That isn’t what you said, though. Scroll up a bit and re-read what you said, I’m getting a bit bored of quoting it over and over. One day, you’ll understand. One day, you will drink the water I’ve led you to.

It’s definitely not that.

It’s also 100% not the feedback from the beta (the people who are saying the opposite)

I appreciate that link, I really needed it. I wonder how Blizzard is going to take steps backward in the future!

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/HBxakFM.png

4 Likes

You making assumptions on what my statement means is all on you. Keep copy pasting till your keys wear out.

The fourteen years of Blizzard making sure that people experience the majority of the content with minimal effort.