#PullTheRipcord

If even they think it’s bad, it’s REALLY bad.

1 Like

Cool. So why exactly do you think it’s good for the game to lock people to 2 rental abilities for 2 years?

1 Like

The original reason I stopped listening to T/E was because they shamelessly plugged the change for Blizzard to make Real Life names appear as default in all Battle.net content. It got crucified and never saw the light of day.

Probably because they actually had faith in their skill as developers back then. But they literally just keep rehashing the same crap over and over again now but this time you’re locked to what Essense you want to use and AP grind for. Pretty sure they know deep down this is a really really dumb idea, but for some reason they’re very prideful and can’t admit fault.

Okay, they can admit fault, but they’re still gonna make us suffer for a bit before they fully realize how bad their system is.

You should have seen when they tried to start drama with Asmongold and got destroyed overnight.

I already stated this in my

You would know if you actually read any of them.

What game on earth came out with no bugs?

Man they’re so lazy with hiding it too, Artifact power, Azerite power, Freaking ANIMA POWER. They don’t even wanna change the short hand for the grind.

This isn’t about bugs, this is about fundamental game systems not being fun and having to be changed drastically so that they become fun.

I’m going to add, I don’t even think making them swappable will save Covenants. Some of them are so powerful no matter what that you’ll never be able to make the RP choice you want. It’s a flat out bad system.

1 Like

God why is Anima Power a thing after they bragged about no AP grind.

Far out man, they can’t help themselves.

1 Like

No you actually haven’t. I looked through your post history from this thread.

1 Like

No you actually haven’t.

Eventually they’ll run out of words that makes sense and start with A.

I mean you could just state it again instead of calling him a liar liar pants on fire.

‘Fun’ is subjective. Ashes of Creation looks like fun, but they’ve got player powers locked behind races.

Professions used to be ‘fun’, until people started complaining that combinations gave toons an advantage.

Racials used to be ‘fun’ until players demanded that the Alliance get miserable crap because ‘it was too powerful’.

okay i’mma stop you at professions. Literally the system where you just gather and click “make all” WoW has terrible professions, always has.

Actually Kil’jaeden straight up killed the Alliance faction in US/EU servers.

Nobody cried, people are now lamenting it was the end of serious Alliance raiding as we know it. It will never recover.

Also AOC is never coming out. It is literally systems bloat the game.

I’m still waiting for Crowfall to even get a beta lmao I donated 100 dollars to that game like what? almost half a decade ago?

And yet, you couldn’t have a Jewelcrafter and Enchanter to reap the benefits on profession-only items like epic gems and ring enchants.

Engineers can’t use their toys in Battlegrounds for god sakes.

This is probably the closest thing you’ve posted to your stance on covenants in this thread. It doesn’t answer my questions and it of course, ends with your signature straw man.