#PullTheRipcord

That’s a bad thing?

…yes? Of course it is.

1 Like

Seems contradictory to their vision.

How is playing one class, one spec, and doing one form of endgame content bad?

Look at you go big guy. The statement was “Designing the game for people who play one spec, one class, and in one form of content is bad.” Where did the goalposts go again?

Designing the game to be for one class, one spec, one form of content is bad because it’s restrictive and unfun. Players who would like to do more than one form of content are limited and frustrated and will more likely quit than bother with playing around the systems. The 1% elitist tryhards will, of course, play around the systems. The average player won’t.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenants-and-your-spec-a-survey

Please use this link to read the feedback on how some skills are vastly superior in what was meant to be only a 2-5% difference.

2 Likes

I get you’re trying to change minds my dude, but I think that one is beyond reason. He’ll read whatever he wants out of your statements and drag you into a mud wrestle of logical fallacies. I appreciate your optimism though.

Again, this is all your opinion based on how you play the game. Just like when I say it’s fun, it’s because I like the design because it’s how I play the game.

Again there is no quantifiable way to validate your opinion.

Does not equal:

That’s not a difference of opinions bro, that’s you moving goalposts to suit yourself. You’re trying to make me look like a villain because I’m standing against a player who wants to play a single class and spec in a single form of content. To be clear, I’m not…but you also need to understand that if the system were unlocked, their gameplay would not be affected a single iota.

But, thanks for coming out.

Moving goalposts means no answer is acceptable to you. There is an acceptable answer for me.

Asking how is someone’s preferred playstyle bad for the game will only result in an opinion, not an answer based in fact and pattern.

You can cry “goalposts” all you want, you just don’t like to have your feet held to the fire when it comes to details.

There is a way to make the game fun for the people who only play 1 class, 1 spec, and 1 form of content and also make the game fun for people who play multiple classes, multiple specs and who do multiple forms of endgame content. You just have to #pulltheripcord.

6 Likes

It’s like talking to a wall, dawg. You use logical fallacies because your own arguments are as leaky as a colander, then when you get called on it you scream ‘opinions’ like it’s some sort of defense.

What’s your next argument, unlocked covenants will turn WoW into Overwatch with raids? Or is it gonna be “HEY LOOK, THESE IDIOTS WANT COVENANTS UNLOCKED, I BET THEY WANT CLASSES UNLOCKED TOO HAHA IDIOTS.” I’ve seen it all out of you, it’s pretty desperate, to be honest.

But, please…keep posting at me to keep this thread front and center.

#SaveCovenants
#PullTheRipcord

You know who you sound like? You sound college student who just had their first taste of a communications class and you got all excited about throwing out logical fallacy buzzwords, but rarely learned how they’re used, examples of them, and ways to identify them.

How did you manage to say so little in three lines.

You’ve still yet to provide a single positive this locked system has.

Thank you for keeping this thread on the front page. You can insult me all you’d like, it doesn’t help your argument as much as you seem to think.

#SaveCovenants
#PullTheRipcord

#LeaveItIn

I’d explain to you what that hashtag sounds like, but it’d lead to a forum vacation. I’m sure you can figure it out, though.

3 Likes

Hey, it’s Mike Teavee!

Keep being you, please never change

This thread wouldn’t be the same without you.

1 Like

How long before the desperate taunting of: “WELL IT’S GOING IN MY WAY SO I WIN HA HA HA”?