#PullTheRipcord

It has been said that the devs do not have time to watch videos, and people were asked to put their opinions / comments in the beta forums. Even though I think Preach has some good points, I sincerely hope that the devs aren’t just listening to streamers.

That said, your comment shows the fundamental lack of knowledge on why covenant abilities are an issue that many players share. The problem is not balance, it’s just a side effect of what the real problem is, and that is the fact that the moment you make that decision you are putting yourself at an inferior level in some content, gamemode, or class role. It is true that most covenants are looking pretty close number wise, but that’s just one role. What if you want to tank and heal too? What if you want to PvP and PvE? If your class has a covenant that is the best across the board, consider yourself in heaven, but that is simply not the case for most.

Blizzard needs to find an identity for WoW again. Come up with a design philosophy and “stick to it.” I will say this though, if they force heavy RPG on WoW not many people will stay, because there are simply better RPG games out there.

8 Likes