#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

Ok maybe you should go have another look before you throw blind optimism at beta testers who are actively using it.

1 Like

They are basically the exact same thing lol. The only difference is the fact it’s not tied to a piece of gear.

PS: There are multiple DoA conduits already.

A cursory glance at your post history reveals no active posting on the Beta forums. I’m sorry my perception isn’t as colored by internet doomsaying as yours is.

1 Like

Okay I’ll go read some Warrior ones and be back.

1 Like

I would have thought you’d completed this before entering a thread like this and trying to defend a system with the most glaring issues of any suggested rental power of all time.

Guess what click on my pick check my raid history out for BfA and you will see besides 4 normal bosses in NY’alotha that I am a LfR hero .

You will see that most of my normal , heroic and mythic cheevos are post expansions except some from Cata through Legion .

You will also see that all of my pvp honor and cheevos are random bg based because I don’t arena .

Finally I you will see I have no mythic keys.

But what I do have is a desire and a drive to experiment with things and even though I don’t do high end content doesn’t mean I don’t want to do the best I can and push my skills and abilities further.

But if not wanting to push yourself and being mediocre is what makes you happy well then you do you

#pulltheripcord

4 Likes

It’s amazing we need to constantly bring up this is not a TOXIC MYTHIC RAIDER TRYHARDS 1% VS CASUAL NOOB SCRUBS.

This is literally people wanting to explore their spec to their fullest vs those that don’t.

4 Likes

I’m tired of these people acting like they are speaking for every casual player in the game .

Covenants fall under if it looks like a turd , smells like a turd I don’t need to taste it to confirm it’s a turd

#pulltheripcord

2 Likes

I did read them before but thought they changed based on what you’re saying.

The conduit “Azerite traits” are universal and don’t matter based on covenant. Each has some paltry staff buffs that are unique and a final ability that seems easily tuned. So again i’m not sure what about this stuff is beyond the scope of parity.

Blizzard is limiting my love, just like they intend to limit my freedom in Systemlands. I have no more likes to give.

#PullTheRipcord

Its all the systems as a whole that is the issue. I dont believe it is able to be balanced, and I don’t think blizzard believes it can be balanced either. I think we’re seeing that in the last minute changes to covenant influence in dungeons. Its a hail mary to force us to spread our choices out or we aren’t allowed to have checkpoints in m+.

Edit: Damn, 1600, I wish I would’ve prepared a speech for this. Let’s keep going, all the way to 2000 baby!

#PullTheRipcord

Possible but a valid alternative is they always planned this.

Note that I am not arguing that these choices will all be equal, what I am arguing that it is easily within the realm of possibility for these choices to have some degree of parity. I strongly agree tying certain Legendary gear to specific covenants is a bad move.

It seems unlikely that it was planned. They specifically removed existing checkpoints in one dungeon and added them back in as a night fae only perk.

kinda treating it that way you and others have been.

Once again you prove you haven’t read anything outside the last 50 posts.

I’ve already got 3 shamans ready for a poor system. I’m not going be impacted by this system one bit. I already played multiple of the same class because i find it fun.

But the overwhelming majority won’t and don’t enjoy the game as much as i do. If you think i’m making this thread to help Mythic raiders out you need to seek help.

Or alternatively just read literally any reply.

is what it seems like to others.

I’m literally an Alliance carrier in Perky Pugs, the community that does free runs for people who can’t find guilds to do content.

2 Likes

Only 3 slacker . Captain LfR Hero here already has 4 mm hunters ready because of the system . I would rather they be for possible mog options it the covenant armors become open after SL.

Might have to make 4 more 2 for each side just to be safe

and you proved my point i made to timbaeslice of how you guys seem like to others.

I thought you were leaving this thread?