#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

Focus regen, cleave damage and the base Necrolord ability all sound great in PvP I had Survival PvP specifically in mind though.

Man if one ability and some passives are enough to make a sub-class for you…

1 Like

Forgot the 3 small talent trees that come with it as well.

But that’s not a good defense of this system is it? There was a lot of outcry from players and they made it easier to change specs in that expansion too, as they made essences “account-wide” and as they introduced a vendor for azerite and corruption.

This expack is a cluster**** of bandaid systems because Azerite Gear crashed and burn so hard they had no choice but to scrap it midway. Of course they had no choice but to iterate on the damn thing.

#Don’tPullTheRipCord

But they iterated a ton on legion too and that wasn’t an abandoned expansion. Also the fact that they couldn’t see the problems with bfa systems when they were highlighted by a lot of people both in beta/forums alike still doesn’t instill great confidence that this system is the one I’ll be finally wrong about.

They abandoned RNG leggos at the end, or so i heard (i was gone by then), which was the one truely bad thing about Legion.

They never abandoned Artifact Weapons despite so many people crying about the grind tied to them, specially early in the xpack.

#PullTheRipcord

4 Likes

They did lessen the ap required to use the other ones later on no? Also still something that wasn’t widely liked, people liked artifact weapons, but I never heard people say they liked being able to unlock only one of the 2-4 artifact weapons their class had.

Most of which don’t have big rotational changes or are just stat bonuses, like with or without the trees my class plays basically the same, just does a lot less damage. Won’t really feel my killshot having a 5% reduced chance to proc because I don’t have that conduit as impactful from a gameplay point of view. Half of these are game wide and don’t even change when you change class even.

#PullTheRipcord

3 Likes

PullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcordPullTheRipcord

JUST PULL IT

#PullTheRipcord

5 Likes

God I hate hashtags so much, but I think I hate the current covenant design more. Decouple player power from covenants blizz. I dont want to pick necrolord simply because its the best option.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the only time Blizzard ever seems to communicate with the wider community is on twitter, and a lot of the WoW playerbase is active on twitter and not here.

#PullTheRipcord

https://www.tinyurl.com/PullTheRipcord now for easy sharing.

5 Likes

#PullTheRipcord

Edit: Why the heck haven’t we seen a blue yet? I thought we were supposed to be getting more interaction.

4 Likes

What’s important is sharing the hashtag on twitter and outside of the forums. We’ve already had 3 separate limit players share the hashtag. But we need the get more of the communtiy on board. Make sure to tweet your favorite content creators with the hastag. Let them find out what is means.

I will run down the street naked if a blue ever stepped foot in my threads.

2 Likes

Tough meaningful choices with actual consequences apparently terrify the hell out of you guys. I’m so sorry. I don’t know how you manage in real life. I’m sure you’ll learn to adapt when the expansion hits and the time comes to choose ONE covenant.

#LeaveTheRipcordIn

There is nothing tough about picking the strongest covenant for my content of choice.

I’m not really terrified, I just don’t like it. I’d prefer to have the flexibility to adapt to whatever situation. I don’t think we need to start using hyperbole. Just argue your points instead of trying to belittle others for having a different viewpoint.

#PullTheRipcord