#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

I like how pretty much everyone knew this system would be a problem the minute they announced it, and they have done nothing to reassure us, and have in fact, proved us right every step of the way.

They keep trying to force these unfitting systems into the game because they lack the creativity to match the prior team’s ability to make interesting world content.

5 Likes

Also known as , not an easy change.

Not sure how you read a series of hand ins (Aldor/Scryer) as being remotely easy.

5 Likes

You’ve given me all these options to customise blizzard, let me use them

Pulllll the coooorrrrrddd

4 Likes

Thats the logical answer, yes.

As a player going into mythic raiding and playing with many CE’s, I dont think I have ever heard them dictate to anyone at a lesser difficulty how to play. I dont understand that mentality.

2 Likes

“Oh no I have to make choices in a roleplaying game! My character makes commitments! Gasp! How scandalous!”

2 Likes

You get it.

I dont do any content that I can’t either solo or queue for. Endgame is lfr, random heroics, world quests.

Covenant choice will be cosmetic for me.

Nobody is going to suffer, tough guy. They’re going to get up from the computer and do something else, and then Blizzard is going to lose the revenue.

In big boy land, that’s a bad thing.

15 Likes

to complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.

Straight outta websters boyeee

1 Like

He knows it would be a waste of his time performing tricks and jumping hoops for you, just so you can make a comeback about his raid profile or deflect it with no honest admission to being wrong. Anyone who’ve seen your threads will know this.
Wildstar being the top of the list easy are a junkpile of mmo’s that listened to their hardcore player base and died. I would put “Champions online” as one of those as well.

3 Likes

We loose a group of ulcerous players and in turn everyone else has fun? Sounds like a good plan to me.

2 Likes

You realise It’s called roleplaying game, as in gameplay is literally in what RPG stands for.

Weren’t you leaving the thread?

2 Likes

Oh you mean whining?

Got it. ty

Hows City of Heroes or SWTOR doing catering to hyper casuals? Dead and… alive with 7 people online?

1 Like

“Me need to swap everything, me need be meta slave. Me no like covenant and stick to it.”

2 Likes

No, I mean whinge.

Words are a plague sometimes

Never claimed that, thanks for playing. Once again, that’s returning to a Covenant you left, not

Quoted the whole thing so you can’t cry about being misquoted. You get three free changes to new Covenants, and have to pay a cost to go back. Y’know, like I said earlier. Beat the crap out of that strawman if it makes you feel better though, dude.

1 Like

It’s going to be a very very small bit of revenue.

But Wildstar didn’t die because it listened to the hardcore players. Everyone loved the game but it had no content and died.

That’s what happens when you you charge people a sub and don’t release content. It’s what people should do.

3 Likes

WildStar died because its developers fought tooth and nail against the feedback their customers gave them, and released untested and buggy content.

Dang, that sounds familiar!

7 Likes

Well in 'Murica we use one word. I notice whinge and whine are both used elsewhere. Neat.