#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

• Covenant signature abilities
  • Soul Binds + Conduits
  • Covenant abilities

Should BlizZard make a single choice have such cascading effects or put up so many road blocks? In my opinion no because this game is a MMORPG (WoW) and it is not diablo (action RPG). :+1:

3 Likes

They don’t even copy the good diablo games, just that clown show of a third one.

Wow this is actually the most amazing thing I’ve read on this point.

3 Likes

Being forced to choose between the aesthetically coolest Covenant and the practically strongest abilities will always make me want to shoot up a kindergarten. Sorry I care about the game I guess.

2 Likes

It’s meaningful choice bruh, what you can’t handle it you toxic try hard why don’t you just have fun like the rest of us? Smh elitist SCUM.

4 Likes

It only frustrates the tryhards. But watching them whinge when Twilight Devastation was nerfed was pretty entertaining.

What does that have to do with anything Alex?

Again, unless you’re pushing +16 Keys or Mythic, all the abilities won’t have that much of an effect, regardless of what Timaeslice says (between her forum vacations).

I rest my case because you don’t want to reply. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I love you’re using if you’re doing more than +16 as the benchmark for when it’s going to start mattering :laughing:

2 Likes

I mean, that’s when the min/maxing really starts to matter. This rogue isn’t even geared and she can easily hit M+ 5 Keys without blinking.

I could easily hit 10 if I got better weapons.

Point?

Okay, so It starts to matter when people who do content at anything over a 16 ?

That kinda seems like a gigantic, gaping problem waiting to arise, no?

2 Likes

Since most people don’t climb past +15, no. Just like most people don’t Mythic Raid.

The ‘cutting-edge’ content is done by ten percent of the player base on a good day?

???
I’m 7/12 Mythic rn after coming back to the game for 3 months, would be at Carapace if I didn’t faction change for the promise of a superior raiding scene, or if my current guild of middle-age burnouts would raid for more than 2 days a week.

In M+, I’m honestly not even motivated to plug in my mouse for anything under a 15. I’d push 3k io just for the hell of it, but the expac is basically over plus I hate playing Sin.

And you know what? Among my acquaintances, I’m by far the greenest person in terms of prog.

3 Likes

Wow this is a stretch, even for people who usually make terrible counter points.

2 Likes

Urg say cord need pull.

5 Likes

How? Since Classic, the ‘cutting-edge’ content has barely been done by the majority of the player base.

There’s plenty that aspire to the cutting edge despite not being there yet. This will impact them.

Sure, if you do +0s and farm transmog all day its whatever. If you actually play the content, you’ll notice it.

Those who think this will affect only 1% of players are in for a rude awakening.

2 Likes

Glorious first post and welcome to the community. You are a valued member of WoW with your introductory post.
:+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Then they’ll swap to which ever ability gives them the biggest number to fondle. There’s no issue here.

Urg give you Urg’s gratitude.

2 Likes

Until all progress is reset and a massive, unnecessary grind is to follow.