#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

I thought everyone would have learned in WoD… When you ask Ion for something and he doesn’t like it, you’re probably going to get the most annoying and bugled version of what you wanted so you don’t want it anymore.

See Garrisons aka Instanced housing and the removal of PvP gear.

Thats more than enough to tell me that the decisions being made are not to be trusted.

2 Likes

You have convinced yourself that it’s good, so of course you support it.

You aren’t the only person they design the game for, though.

The problem is you think you’re saving the game
But you’re dooming it.
It’s you deflecting valid criticisms because you like a broken system.

That isn’t how things should work, and it only works that way because people like you defend these decisions.

There is no point in even having this conversation honestly, because it isn’t a conversation. There is only my side, and I totally won’t consider yours because like I said, Blizzard can do no wrong, all these people who hate this system are clearly out there just to hate blizzard, no substance behind the frustration at all, it’s totally all internet trolling.

I used to love talking about wow, but these strawmen I created make me hate it.

18 Likes

The forums are mostly filled with people who played the game back in the day, suffer from cloying nostalgia and are burnt out on the game. They just need to take a break and do something else in all due honesty. Perhaps accept that they’ve outgrown WoW as a game.

2 Likes

Honestly if you never stepped foot in any of my threads again I think everyone would consider it a net positive.

16 Likes

It’s just an insane level of jealousy that drives players to connect a personal opinion equals the MVP program being bad.

One isn’t connected to the other.

1 Like

14 Likes

Yes, it’s pretty clear that he and his underlings view customers as people to be fought. He never forgave us for not loving his decision to remove flying.

1 Like

These are the same people that would probably not invite you to a group for picking a Vulpera priest. because that’s not the meta class on Bloodmallet.

I was clueless at the beginning, but I think I am learning more about it. Your comment was kind of mean, Draboe.

Was waiting how long bringing up races would take. 211 is lower than average.

~https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/579/814/79e.png

The system isn’t even fully implemented yet. Man, can I borrow your guys’ crystal ball?

1 Like

Unlucky we can’t see your image :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only if I can borrow yours, since you seem convinced it’ll work out.

4 Likes

I’m not convinced of anything. I’d just like to actually see how it pans out.

1 Like

Bingo, like clockwork the crybully cries foul when people dare to not agree with him telling them how wrong they are for not liking something.

Every. Single. Time.

Slugbite, you watching this?

5 Likes

They’re not saying it’ll work, they’re saying it’s yet to be seen.

Can you properly interpret English?

1 Like

Nah it’s going to work out great like all the other systems people begged to be change but we had to wait a tier for them to listen to feedback.

Literally every system released in BFA haha.

Are we just pretending beta doesn’t exist or?

11 Likes

We have more than enough data to make an informed opinion on the system. If they do a total 180 that we’ve never seen the new team do before, I’ll gladly admit I was wrong.

But that’s going to happen.

1 Like

There’s plenty of Beta left.