Pull the ripcord for Mage tower apperances for all classes

This idea is actually better because now EVERYBODY will be going to do it for the recolors, instead of just people who didn’t get the weapons.

Also, as much as players hate to hear it, Blizzard does need to tell us No and stick to their decision sometimes. We can’t get reinforcement that constantly whining will get us what we want all the time.

“You actually imply people are horrible because they won’t allow others to have something in a video game. Jesus, y’all need to take a step outside and touch grass.”

The argument kind of goes both ways. You’re implying they’re childish for wanting pixels in a game. They can call you childish for caring so much about pixels in a video game. :confused:

2 Likes

I can taste the salt from here.

These snowflakes aren’t used to hearing “no”. I blame helicopter parenting.

“Pizza party and trophies for the losers too! What could go wrong?!?!”

you’re delusional lmao

2 Likes

Pizza places and trophy companies love this.

1 Like

Oh that? That’s my ninth place trophy.

1 Like

Why should it be called the Noobbear…? some players didn’t even play WoW yet back then… they never had the chance to get the old one. Maybe they would’ve… just because it’s not the original doesn’t make it any less valuable. Get off your high horse.

1 Like

No they don’t. It was announced as limited time. You missed out. Sorry.

value is tied to availability so it is less valuable

that guy is a retard though you’re right

2 Likes

Im referring to players who literally did not own WoW during Legion… i hope you can understand that.

Honestly I think it’s a fair compromise. Exclusive rewards might not feel great if you missed them (and I did miss the original mage tower) but they’re fair.

I wish they’d done something more nature/elune focused for the bear.

Fel Bear is so far from Inline with the druid theme it’s almost stupid.

I will get that monk set though, and I think a lot of them look really cool.

no thank you

Nope. We don’t live in Should-land. Sorry.

But feral isn’t getting a new fel cat form ?

1 Like

I may be egotistical, but that’s better than childish.

It’s the difference between wearing Walmart high-tops and Jordans.

They both are shoes, but nobody cares about one of them.

N00BBEAR

You tie actual value to some pixels, and then you say the R word to someone that says what you’re saying is actually stupid… people defending this are unbelievable.

They look good, let everyone have them. That’s all it reduces to, you psycho.

2 Likes

nobody worth talking to cares about either, really

though I guess it’s not surprising you’re incredibly superficial as well

Hey, not sure if you’re following the other thread. But… Soulebreaker showed a new flail that’s not available, but was made.