Pugstomps? Premades? RBGs

The way I see what you’re suggesting, it is to add RBGs, which incentivize players to queue for them, due to increased rewards.

And you’ve added some ideas around disincentivizing throwing, just to have quick games and optimize around hph.

While making no changes whatsoever to the current BG system. Meaning, this is solely and additive change, as in it would be adding a higher reward incentive BG queue for premades only.

Doubtless there may be some unanticipated edge cases of side-effects/exploits, etc. and it would split the pool of people queuing BGs into two. Though this could potentially appease the complainers, provided that they are actually being honest (with themselves as well as with others) about their motivation for complaining…

The overall idea seems interesting. Though, I’d personally worry that making any changes to the BG system would set a very clear expectation that if you complain loudly, things will change towards what you claim to want. And that isn’t the type of community culture that I would imagine an organization would strive towards.

To be clear, if the devs do implement RBGs in the way you are suggestion, I would run them, and I feel I would enjoy them.

At the end of the day with regards to Classic BGs, I feel that

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes