"Pugs are toxic"

This 100% Don’t bit
 “complain”. just give them tips or a link to there classes rotation wiki page

Most of what people describe as “constructive criticism” is just criticism.

and?
If its called for and justified
yeah.

I remember MONTHS of waiting for this patch to drop. MONTHS.
and in MONTHS they couldnt even get the ONE questline to get flight bug free. lmao.
I spent 90 minutes trying to get one FIVE minute quest done and had to cheat to get it finished. All because blizzard released a bug filled crap fest.

Do you think they DONT deserve to be criticized, constructive or not, if they cant even get a few quests right, without bugs, that they knew we’d all be rushing to play to get flight the second it dropped?

Sometimes constructive isnt required
sometimes the criticism is the ONLY point that needs to be made.

I think my pugs are 80% good, 10% bad, and 10% meh. I put a lot of work into making it a nice experience for the people in them, though. I also check raider IO before inviting to make sure everyone knows their stuff.

1 Like

People who usually complain about pug toxicity are usually the ones trying to join pugs out of their depth and skill level.

Joining a pug from a mythic RL who is running his 3rd alt through normal and just wants to get it done in less than 2 hours is going to end badly for you, if you don’t know the mechanics or don’t pull number much higher than those needed to kill the boss.

Don’t try to be carried, people can smell a carry from miles away. Just look for groups that have the same skill level and the same objectives as you have and your pug life will be a thousand times better.

1 Like

Doesn’t this mean that you’re admitting people have to try a bit harder to find a non-toxic group?

Not all pugs are toxic but no one said all pugs were. I’d say that I’m in more good groups than bad, but that doesn’t erase the fact that there are sometimes extremely toxic people in pugs.

1 Like

Clarks posts are always the same thing: WoW is not bad, you’re bad!

3 Likes

Winner. If you cant pull the minimum dps or are dying because you stand in blobs or arent doing interrupts you become a big anchor on the group and will be kicked
 The time to practice and learn your class was before you joined the mythic plus or raid group. That’s what normal and heroic dungeons are for

I tried to think of a clever combination of those two terms and everything came up nsfw

There are always good PUG normal and heroic groups out there. They just expect you to actually have an idea about the content you are about to do and be at least half decent at playing your class.

Hell I did some LFR this weekend (I hate you domination shards) and my god that was the worst raiding experience I have had in a long time.

2 Likes

And you’re not trying hard enough to find the right numbers for the lottery?

2 Likes

sorry but thats just stupid. lol.
Pugs arent there for highly skilled players, lmao. Its there for the rest of the base who doesnt want to guild up.
I complain for ONE reason in PUGs
someone is behaving like a chump and causing chaos for no good reason and doesnt give a squat if they cause 4 wipes.
Are you saying that that is YOU behaving like that?

Pugs ARENT for high end raiders, friend
its FOR those low skilled players AND those who want to enjoy the game without the guild responsibility.

I would have to disagree,
Heroics are not always equivalent in mechanics. They also do not punish hard enough for the mechanics they do have. And reading is not a form of doing or practicing.

If this is the game play they want M0 should be in the LFG menu with 0 lock out this would be real practice.

Thats the part that makes me giggle.
“real” raiders (wannabes, not the real thing) talk about how easy LFR is and it should be removed
but they clearly cant comprende that in REAL raid groups where everyone is skilled and knows the content, its actually FAR easier to get thru the run than in an LFR where some players are new and dont know the content and arent skilled with their class and are bouncing off the walls like a bad 3 stooges movie and causing more problems than the game mechanics are. lol.

The few mythic Ive run was a lot easier than a lot of the LFR because the players who run mythic know the game better and dont make mistakes nearly as often.

The other thing that makes me giggle is when those ‘real’ raiders (wannabes, not the real thing) come down into lowbie content and do that whole “MUH FAZEROLLZ” crap
then proceed to cause 3 wipes when they chain pull 6 fearing mobs then get trashed in seconds.
I always get a kick out of the unbridled ego and the forthcoming vote kick lmao.

I agree with clark here, most pugs are pretty chill and the worst you can say is people dont talk. Sure every once in awhile youll get a bad experience where everything falls apart but those seem to be rare

No, pugs are for everyone.

You just have to find the right pug for you, a group that shares both your skill level and your objectives. Trying to join a group that is either above or below your skill level can only end in frustration.

Doesn’t this comment invalidate your general point?

1 Like

I don’t PUG much but when I do I live by 3 rules, and it hasn’t steered me wrong yet.

1. If they use the phrase Big d**k any where, nope
  2. If they say in text Minimum ilvl and didn’t set that number using the in game system
they are looking for a carry.
  3. If they use the term sh*tter anywhere, nope

Happy hunting

Why do you have to tell the Leader your favorite color?