Public orders without mats was a mistake

People just flood orders page, giving 200g comission for something that requires 2000 in mats, like, really, you ask me to spend money to craft something for you? Really?

22 Likes

Donā€™t make orders that have low comissions?

11 Likes

Everyone wants to screw everyone else over, capitalism will smooth itself out, dumb orders and bad deals will fizzle out as they have no success, and the actual worthy deals will actually stick around.

3 Likes

Those are the only ones that exist. And thereā€™s nothing in UI that separate those with mats and those that without until you click on them

2 Likes

To each, their ownā€¦

I actually advertise that I craft for free, use my own materials to guarantee a 418 craft, and in general, attract quite a bit of negative attention from the ā€˜20k guaranteed craftā€™ groupsā€¦ And plenty of those public orders can be quite handy for completing the 3 Work Orders Quest quickly for fast KPā€¦

7 Likes

Thereā€™s no trusting in people anymore, I got tired of barking in trade for over an hour for some illimited diamond cut, said ā€œscrew itā€ and put the order up public for 5000 gold commission. ā€œ3 star please, cant find JCā€ as the messageā€¦

Turd-Tier JC fills order 2 starā€¦

Okā€¦ maybe give it another shotā€¦
DIFFERENT Turd-Tier JC fills a 2 star

And then I returned to barking in trade because everyone is scum on this game, 5k comission you think Iā€™m looking for a 2 star gem? Really?

And thatā€™s the story of how trusting the wow playerbase cost me nearly 25 grandā€¦ Donā€™t be like me, leave here with the knowledge that everyone else playing is scum :smiley:

(PS. Blizz make minimum quality choice for public orders, you know what your players are likeā€¦)

18 Likes

:woozy_face:

13 Likes

You got 200 gold? Wow. I saw a heap of orders from one person for tailoring, blacksmithing, engineering and leatherworking all for 1 silver! All the same dude. All with no mats supplied and all for 1 silver - your cut is 95c. I think he got a couple of the tailoring, cos when I looked again, a few for bolts were no longer there but his others still were.

1 Like

There is a new handy little add on called No Mats; No Make which I installed today. It allows you to filter out any orders that donā€™t include materials.

Perhaps give it a go?

13 Likes

No they wonā€™t. They donā€™t cost you anything to place. There is no reason for them to stop.

This whole change is a mistake and their reasoning is completely misguided (on the community council post).

So unfortunately it is up to us as players:

• Remember, if you donā€™t see a check mark they are not providing the material.
  • You can ignore an order and it removes it from the list. Bait orders are the same few players each time.
1 Like

thanks, iā€™ll check it

1 Like

In the filter you can select have mats

1 Like

That is if you, the crafter, have mats (skill-up, first craft, etc. all apply to the crafter, not the buyer). Itā€™s not a filter for the buyer supplying mats. :frowning:

Kneeshooterā€™s suggested add-on ā€œNo Mats; No Makeā€ is the only thing right now that works. Blizz really should have added an option to filter orders that BUYERS donā€™t supply all mats cuz itā€™s click-bait to have to click an order to determine if itā€™s a scam.

4 Likes

Reading is hard I guess?

1 Like

I just started ignoring players that submit public orders without all mats and low commissions. No point interacting with them.

1 Like

I got excited to finally see some engineering crafting orders to then disappointed they are all the attire rearranger toys 1g commission and no mats. Yeah no Iā€™m not filling those

2 Likes

I forget the name of the addon, but thereā€™s an addon for this least for now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been clicking the accept order button, then idling for 30 minutes. 30 minutes other people donā€™t have to look at stupidity.

No Mats, No Make

Download this addon, and you can filter out the scammers and cheapskates

1 Like

yee! Thatā€™s it. TY Rangerz :slight_smile: