Public orders are piling up. No one is taking them. Congratulations LOL

What a bad non-documented move to limit public orders to 4 instead of 20.

1 Like

There’s also some bug, I think. My buddy sent his weapon out for a recraft and the crafter filled the order but was unable to send it back.

has nothing to do with how many, it’s the bug that stuff is being deleted and not returned lol keep up bruh

2 Likes

Wish I could place a recraft order but since I am not a crafter at all, the chance of me getting “artisan’s mettle” is 0.

Brilliant to require the person placing the order to need crafting currency.

not right now you don’t. stuff is getting deleted because of some bug lol

There is now a delay after you finish the craft, like 2-5 seconds. The crafting system is behaving weird on this patch.

still zero for jewelcrafter. Maybe now people will atleast put higher prices into comissions

1 Like

Since you are not a crafter and therefore aren’t spending it all on recrafts, you should have TONS of the stuff. There is literally an NPC sitting on a bench that’ll give you over a 100 every week (I think he gave me 160). It’s Thomas Bright. He’s right there in town sitting on a bench. Free mettle.

Also to the OP. What the heck kind of server are you on that orders are piling up. Over here on Frostmane/Perenolde/Cairne/Nerzhul/whatever-else-it-is, there is NOTHING being ordered.

Non-documented? They literally told us that they were reducing the number down to 4.

I mean really man, pay attention.

2 Likes

I don’t do professions so that quest Thomas Bright is not available to people like me.

ok, well you might need to start the very basic intro stuff to professions, but it’ll take a couple minutes and minimal effort, tops.

And you see why it is so moronic for the person placing the recrafting order to supply a currency that requires you to do professions?

Nope. Too hard.

Yea, like you and showering.

It was documented.

1 Like

Exactly. I have hard water.

Area 52, inscription, JC and Alchemy had huge backlog on public orders, which were filled mostly instantly.

No. It wasn’t.

• CRAFTING ORDERS
    • Added “Use Highest Quality Reagent” checkbox to customer.
    • Added option to reject an order by right-clicking on it under Personal orders tab.
    • “Open All” for crafting order mail will now auto-delete the mail after receiving the item.
    • Minimap will now show personal crafting order notifications.
    • There is now a confirmation dialogue when placing a crafting order for an item the player cannot equip.

Do you see it?

If you do, go check your eyes.

There be a weekly quest which gives you like 100 just for free.

I have no idea what OP is talking about - all I see is no orders and twice as many people constantly camping them. It is like people decided there should be work orders now and intend on staying there until they complete their 4.

You can’t even get it from the two dudes on the bench?