Public orders are piling up. No one is taking them. Congratulations LOL

You need a water softener. Just don’t forget to change that filter regularly.

I think it was an awesome change. Now I go from seeing 0 Engineer work orders to seeing 0 Engineer work orders!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Total lies

Just uncheck the box???

My farming toon has almost a stack and a half of that stuff, not sure what you’re doing wrong. Unless you have no professions at all…

Its the same as requiring the person placing the order to have all the other mats too… it’s how it is.

then take mining/herbalism. dont complain you dont have mettle if you purposely go out of your way to avoid getting it. you could/should have thousands of mettle

1 Like

How is it non-documented when people already knew it was being reduced to 4?

The whole system is a disaster… They need to scrap it and start from scratch.

1 Like

Lucky for you. My server is so low population, no one has seen a public work order in over a month.

They just havn’t changed there bots to realize its only 4 orders

I saw zero again this morning.

When it comes to crafting system and professions, you’re right, you have no idea about what you talk about.

you are extraordinarily abusive - I wonder how you manage to keep being able to post.

It was documented on the PTR when the change was added about two weeks ago.

It was documented.

What? There was a blue post about it.

1 Like

I don’t always have to but for alts, I’ll use the public order system. For a 380+ (no oddities) I offer 5k but for a primal with other upgrades, I’ll offer 20k.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll go check to see if I can make anything, now that there are actually orders to make.

I’m sure I’m not the only person who stopped bothering to check because it was always zero

I had 14 daily orders available before reset and then after had 4 then this morning when I logged in I only had 2 showing. There were 8 public orders up and I figured I’d do 2 but then after crafting the 1st one the table showed I had no daily work orders left to craft with and now have to wait 15 hours to have more available. It took almost an hour for the rest of the orders I saw when I 1st logged in to be fullfilled so I guess the reduction to 4 a day is good for allowing them to be seen longer but I don’t know what it up with how Blizz is counting the orders I fill as it seems bugged charging me 2 crafts when I only did 1. As for mettle, the weekly where they give you mettle the amount changes based on consortium rep I believe.