Public Craft orders - Charges consumed wrongly

Can definitely confirm some jankyness here, yesterday I had 4 charges available, filled one public crafting tailoring order, then it said I had 1 available.

Still happening with Inscription after maintenance. Had 2 charges available, filled one and now have 0 charges and 18h until my next one.

Same issue - I had 4 public orders for the start of the day. I crafted personal orders sent to me and it consumed all public order charges??? (Inscription)

Why does blizzard ignore us…

Again, have been noticing this for weeks now and today I had four orders available, crafted one and it went down one. Craft my second for the quest and it went down two. I am really starting to wonder if it has something to do with the regents saved or when you multi-craft as that is when I notice that the screw up happens.

This happens for me with or without multicraft.

Still bugged 10 minutes before server shutdown today.

Had this issue as well. I had 4 charges and did two crafts. No charges remaining. Specifically, I was filling orders for inscription treatsies. Not sure it matters.

This character is a scribe.

About an hour before maintenance, I had 4 charges on this character.
I crafted one treatise, and then it said I only had 2 charges left.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

This just happened to me. I had 4 crafting orders remaining, did one and it dropped me to 1 order remaining.

A lot of maintenance from when this bug was reported till now, I guess a crappy list of cosmetics was more important then fixing the game as is.

Coming in to report I am having the same issue on my scribe today

Yes happens all the time for over 2 weeks now.

We beta testing this new crafting system, ever since launch its been broken 53 different ways.

And not just the crafting… look at all the bug report posts its insane.

Just had 2 charges consumed from crafting one Blacksmithing Treatise.

I have been having the same issue including the recharge time is completely skewed. I had 2 public crafting orders available and when I crafted one item it consumed both charges. Was really upset when they nerfed the number of public crafting orders that a player could do and with how buggy they made it it is almost pointless and have resorted to whispering to those that are on my realm to send me personal orders.

Have been having this same issue since the update, no response yet to my ticket that I put in. 4 crafting orders is way to low of a number, and now each day can only fill 1 public order 2 if I am really lucky. Seems to be happening with just my inscription and jewelcrafting. Very disappointing and frustrating.

This issue continues to happen where multiple orders are being consumed when you craft one order. Wasn’t as bad when you could have upwards of 20 orders a day but when limited to only 4 it exasperates the problem. Couple that with how much time until a new order is available to use heightens the problem.

With no comments or acknowledgement that I am aware of from Blizzard my want to keep crafting is quickly deteriorating. If I have to use the system to level one has to relie on personal or guild orders and those are even worse as I only see those if I post them to myself.

Ridiculous how long these issues are in the game this has been weeks now, way to tell your customers you dont give a ****, guess Blizzard did not learn from last time numbers took a massive dump. I’ve just canceled my sub, gave Blizzard enough time to address issues or communicate with the community, we are freaking beta testing this garbage.

• Crafting order Numbers ( for weeks )

• Miss calculated INSP/SKILL ( for weeks ) ( mainly when missive change in recraft it counts BOTH the old and a new missive in the Req Skill #fail )

• Infusion materials DISSAPEARING on recraft, ive had 5 people now put in a 418 recraft and they get a 392 R5 back LIKE WTF?!?!?!?!?!!? players think us crafters trying to scam them now, aka not crafting anything anymore.

-Dungeon bosses mid way through your key run now spawning ( for almost a MONTH now )

-The new trade post also broken 53 different ways just like the crafting.

HELL most PTR versions of ANY game i play/ed do better than this trash.

1 Like

This is something that I have experienced repeatedly with Public Orders, even before the last patch. The refresh timer is glitchy, too, as it frequently displays hours remaining as a negative value.

At first, I thought that maybe re-crafts, done after an original craft, may have been consuming order credits, but I watched today and confirmed that multiple credits are being consumed from a single original craft: https://postimg.cc/T5nyFBhb

Yanella

Still happening, 3 orders > craft 1 > 0

Inspiration is bugged again this week also did like 25 crafts all procced LOL

So its week on/off with procs

43% = either all 1 craft

or

43% is all 6 to 7 crafts

what a mess…

Still an issue. I had four, used two. Logged out to make dinner. When I got back in, I used one for an order, and then had zero left. Can we fix this please? It’s bad enough it went from 20 to 4, but this is intolerable. What the heck are we paying for?

Bumping as they clearly are ignoring this