Public Craft orders - Charges consumed wrongly

I have 2 charges of my public orders, i did one craft in inscription and then both charges disappear. Same happen 20min later on my JC crafter - I did one craft and both charges disappear. In the moment in Twisting Nether EU there are more than 400 crafting orders for Inscriptions. Is this the solution Blizzard have for making crafting orders more expensive - creating bottle neck. The crafting orders was one of the things that really work from start of the expansion and now with 1st patch everything is broken…

26 Likes

The issue continue , 3 charges for JC - one public craft and all charges are gone. I continue receiving negative values in next charge tooltip stating as minus 13h till next charge.
Where is Blizzard to comment ???

6 Likes

Im glad its not just me. My crafting orders have been messed up since tues. For instance i was waiting for the crafting orders to renew last night. They did not. Got up this morning and it said i had 2 which isnt correct. Than i completed 1 order and it said i have none left. Id like my 20 orders back. considering at least then we got 5 back a day. Im really bummed at how blizzard has handled this. I love the crafting table. But the way it is now. I dont even want toplay.

3 Likes

Also experiencing this issue. Doing any public crafting order is consuming all available orders remaining.

2 Likes

Have the similar issue, had 3 public Leather orders, crafted one, after left 1. Also it seems value can be in some case negative. Had 1 JC point, crafted 1 public order, value become 0, and next day after a reset I got +1 extra order only, for Leather it 2 added.

2 Likes

Same issue says i have 2 public orders available renews in 21 hours and i did 1 public work order and now i have zero work order available to fill …

2 Likes

also having this issue on my tailor. I had 4 public orders. completed 1 and now I have 0
i really hope someone from blizz sees this. i get there’s glitches but it’s been 5 days since patch. we’ve had maint 3 of those days and yet nothing is fixed just keeps getting worse.
as for the level of the item, that’s messed up as well. I can craft something at 5 and use no optional reagents and it crafts at a 3. this is definitely an issue also.

1 Like

Just filled a public order for an Infurious Spirit’s Hood at 1:20pm server time on my toon Valkshot-Area 52 and had both of my public work order charges disappear.

I placed an order and it was filled but Never got my item but my spark, the reagents and $15000 gold tip is gone… WTFF???

Same issue… just used one work order and it burned 2. Can we also have the number increased? 4 every 24ish hours is too low.

Two days in a row lost two remaining orders when completing one.

Same issue here. No fix yet? I’ve been looking for a solution since Tuesday…

2 Likes

There’s two major bugs with it right now.

The first is that, despite what the UI says, you’re only getting one public order ‘charge’ per day which is why its going to zero as soon as you make one.

The second is that orders with less than 4 hours left, despite it saying it won’t consume one of your public order charges, is 100% consuming it.

1 Like

This is from 10 min ago.
I have 4 available Crafting orders on my Inscription, i did one and now i have 1, so it consume 3 charges.

5 Likes

Same issue, had 4 charges on my Inscription toon and did 1 completed 1 order and my charges went to zero so I cannot do any more. On my leatherworking, different toon, I had 4 charges, completed 1 and now only have 2 charges. Crafting orders are not getting done because of this.

I’m having this issue as well. I had 4 orders in inscription, crafted 1 order, now I have 2 orders left.

1 Like

i see most saying 4 → 2 or 2 → 0, i’ve personally have had it go from 3 → 1

1 Like

Multiple threads on this issue. What happened to blizzard replying to bug threads/issues and in game tickets? What do our subscription dollars go towards?

1 Like

I open a ticket for this , and have been waiting 4 days to get reply and answer is nothing can be done - open bug request and wait. It is really unbelievable how they don’t reply at all on such major issue, which is directly impacting gold making and create bottle neck for the buyers.

Why is there no reply. It’s been this ay over a week.

Blizzards dropping the ball as usual… So disgusting