PTR PvP Gear Vendor

i like how no questions were about pvp during the last interview with ion

Time played metrics.

1 Like

this is how you know they dont value the player at all, only how long we stay logged in. It is actually gross and sadly too many people are addicted and wont quit. even pve players get the shaft of time gating. I think this may be just like bfa where i just quit when i see their proposed changes and come back the next expac to see if they are still being idiots.

3 Likes

What did you expect? Welcome paying customer? Make yourself at home? Marry my daughter? You gotta remember that these are just simple game developers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new wow. You know. Morons…

2 Likes

I laughed.

1 Like

Out of touch with the PVP community. Changes are not welcomed, and the leading game designer is not capable of doing his job. Until this dude is driving the game forward, nothing will change.

#IONOUT

it really all boils down to this, bliz barely cares about anything else - a single metric is directly connected to higher cash shop gold buys and that is the entire focus of the game now

it is all just testing our tolerance, what will enough of us take before quitting, and if we were going to quit anyways how can they up the metric before we do

Damn. Blizzard must be the dumbest company on the face of the planet.

1 Like