PTR datamining continues!

5.2 throne of thunder, the alliance must help jaina and alliance elves in their quest to unravel the secrets of this new, wet and austere area. similarly, horde players must help lor’themar and horde elves in preventing the alliance from gaining an advantage while also discovering what it truly means to be horde.

8.2 nazjatar, the alliance must help jaina and alliance elves in their quest to unravel the secrets of this new, wet and austere area. similarly, horde players must help lor’themar and horde elves in preventing the alliance from gaining an advantage while also discovering what it truly means to be horde.

BRAVO BLIZZARD!

19 Likes

I’ve been informed in the “why are there ZERO gay people in WOW” threads that this doesn’t mean they are gay. They have to scream in your face that they are gay or it doesn’t count.

6 Likes

Gayblins, neat.
Also one goblin in one of the fights says “Beware, beware of this toots.” to Jaina and that’s probably the best thing to come out of this expac.

8 Likes

As a lesbian myself i like the gaygoblins

4 Likes

Yeah it’s cool, and I think this is pretty cool way of doing representation. Just pet names that any type of couple would call each other if they were goblins.

1 Like

I wonder what the surprise was

Probably involves butter and goblin jumper cables.

Thats kinky

Or something like “The Poundhammer 4000”

1 Like

When your enemy has an in-universe themesong that she quotes MULTIPLE TIMES, that’s definitely worth making fun of.

17 Likes

The poundhammer 4000 was made with love and care, no corners cut

Well, at least we can always count on you to collapse into wild spasms at every minor mention of race or sexuality. It’s good to be consistent.

6 Likes

Well I’m glad they haven’t changed Usha. Nice to see her in Mechagon still wanting to kill Alliance.

1 Like

Helping out in a random fetch quest
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CRUUUUUUUSH THEM!”
Best orc girl

5 Likes

I really wish Thrall had taken Power of the Horde as his theme and been belting that out during the Deathwing fight.
“POWER OF THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOORDE!” Dragon soul laser

1 Like

I felt bad when I ran through that scenario…you ruin their romantic picnic (the Alliance player and Jaina/Shaw are literally teleported in the middle of it). Then you go on to kill more goblins, Unpaid Interns and Overworked Mechanics. They can’t get a break.

Well Blizzard did promise moral grey on both sides. Turns out the Alliance hates goblins.

1 Like

that makes me kinda sad, i was hoping “pookie” got her surprise after she thawed out with her girlfriend, but i didnt notice the picnic we ruined!

1 Like

I had to grab a screen of that one

https://i.imgur.com/TsMHiJ8.jpg

And on an unrelated note, I found another Dark Warden besides Sira (Lyani Shadestalker??):

https://i.imgur.com/e800aDC.jpg

…on a related note, she kept drop-kicking Jaina to the ground.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s sorta poetic having a night elf (undead I know) repeatedly kicking Jaina down to the ground. BUt lowkey, where are more Dark Wardens coming from? That’s sorta weird.

5 Likes