PSA: You can like your own posts with alts

People already knew this and what does it matter really ? Other than the people who are arguing with someone and it looks like people are picking the ‘wrong’ side no one cares about the number of likes someone gets.

Also, that thread you linked - you can see who is liking him.

Just as you can see who you like and who is liking you - you appear to have a mutual like affair with Peppermint - high numbers of them liking you and you liking them. How odd…

How can you see who is liking him?

You click the number next to the little heart and it shows the characters who liked the post. For instance, if you click the post of mine earlier in the thread, you’d see they’re mostly my characters liking my post I made lol.

Some of them are in here lol.

This is taunt btw.

The plot thickens.

Saying “hey blizz, here’s a bug you might wanna know about” is very different from “please fix naow!”.

Surely you can recognize the difference, right?

I wouldn’t be surprised if all of the posts in this thread were just like 3-4 people commenting on alts lol.

Same way I can see who you are liking a lot and who is liking you a lot.

postception

(Sorry Smolpox, didn’t mean to reply to you specifically with that! Just a general response to the thread whoops)

When I heard about this a while back I thought it would be funny if people actively did this, and when you clicked on their profile to see their stats you saw the character that attributed to their most likes was just their alt, with a similar name, and the entire list was filled with that.

It sounded particularly funny because all my alts are named metro-something so I couldn’t help but chuckle at that possibility.

Either way, pretty clear this forum set up was not meant to he working alongside a character display like this, so I wouldn’t be surprised if even more bugs involving characters were found over time.

1 Like

Nope, I don’t see any difference. To me they are both “check out this bug and fix it”. I would never argue with someone about what phrasing they should use when reporting a bug, though.

Can we use multi-box software to make this easier? Imagine if we just had to click one like and get like 50-100 likes!!!

Make this happen BLizz :smiley:

1 Like

I can see it now, pay $40 for 500 likes on the WoW forums, like when people buy YouTube views/Instagram followers and such lol.

1 Like

I can’t even imagine someone paying $40 to make it seem like 500 people agree with you about something on the internet. It sounds pretty pathetic.

well, you can have 50 characters per account. I know I myself have 5 accounts though I only regularly use 2…

Edit one horde and one alliance, well that was the original idea…

Plus, Bliz is sure to turn their nerf-laser onto it now. ‘None shall have likes on our watch!’ /engages warp speed*

Or you’re playing dumb because you know I’m right ;).

Whatever you say, dearie.