PSA: You can like your own posts with alts

Discovered over in this thread: When did the WoW community get so political? - #187 by Pook-stormrage

Please fix this ASAP Blizzard, before the like-pocalypse destroys us all.

13 Likes

I would never

26 Likes

Why did you have to tell them Pook, now people are going to make alt armies just to make as many likes as possible lol.

3 Likes

The sooner the like-pocalypse approaches, the faster Blizzard will fix it.

2 Likes

Same here!

Edit: Wow, thanks for all the likes :slight_smile:

18 Likes

What a heinous crime!

You’re so persuasive!

1 Like

Just seems like too much work tbh… why would I like my own stuff? Oo

2 Likes

What can I say, a lot of people seem to agree with me! :wink:

What does more likes mean though? Without the other side of the coin, they don’t mean anything to me.

1 Like

Oh, you thought I was seriously doing that lol.

2 Likes

It means other people think you’re cool.

Well for some like me, it means nothing. At least in the sense that I wont take someone’s word over someone else’s just because they have more hearts than the other person does. That’s just my opinion anyways.

If you weren’t, someone else was. Either way, you can switch to an alt and like your own posts. It was confirmed by that other guy.

That seems kinda sad if people feel like they have to like their own posts. Just sayin’.

1 Like

Yeah, but that would feel lousy. Unearned accolades aren’t worth having.

Can’t people without subs still post? I swear I saw some folks claiming that yesterday…

…yeah, I’m sure they will get right on it.

While it would make it seem that someone had lots of those little heart ticks to others, Blizzard is going to know because they control the account. So I suspect that liking yourself is not going to get you ranked up at all.

And anyone sad enough to do that needs to leave the forum and go take in a deep breath of reality.

:australia:

Didn’t they say that was intentional though? I seem to remember reading that when they rolled out the new forums.

I mean the burden of proof is on you.