PSA to TL3 Image Posters

Don’t get me wrong, there is some features that I do like of the new forums, but there is a lot of features on the new forums that are really unreliable and annoying.

• Trust Level Systems: Should be removed. It is easy to earn something, but then it is also easy to lose something because of one person could disagree with something and flag to oblivion using alts.
  • Character Wide Likes: I seen this a few times where someone would make a thread or post in a thread, then would switch to all there alts to like there own post as if to say “it is a popular post”
  • Character Wide Flags: An easy system to abuse. Something that also keeps getting threads locked for no reason too.
5 Likes

Well played!

1 Like

TBH if you’re on a west coast server, playing on the west coast, on a game by a west coast company, they can suck a fat one for reporting. It’s 100% legal here. There is not one state, country or region in that timezone where it’s illegal lol. CA, OR, WA, Canada, AK, Mexico, pretty sure it’s ok.

1 Like

Exactly. Some of these systems in the forums should be unified to the account not the character.

1 Like

you used to get a lot more flags for one toon. they got rid of that so people have been alt hopping to flag things. and afaik you can use different toons to flag different people but you’ll get in trouble if you use 5 toons to flag the same person.

Also

Didn’t Blizzard say that Seed of Corruption needs to be planted at the right time of year otherwise it will become the flower pot of disappointment?

Who says it is not legal everywhere.

2 Likes

I commiserate my friend. It seems like a dumb way to lose your tl3. I didn’t see the post or the image though, so maybe some one took it the wrong way. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I switch between my warlock and priest (Alliance and Horde respectively depending on my mood tbh). But I never engage in the same conversation twice, as in I won’t reply to a statement from two characters.

A lot of people do this, and I saw it recommended once if u want to change your character it should just change your past posts to that character too.

Though some people may be talking to themselves a lot of times I think. But I think the idea would do a world of good personally.

Oh my God that image is offensive!

/s

That gif gave me anxiety

It may or may not have been this gif:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mi6MGP8kRpihi/giphy.gif

I’ll let you decide.

Yeah not a fan of talking to myself.

Do that enough at home…

I will sometimes switch characters for lite rp reasons but I’ll say it’s the alt of whomever when I do.

As you know I’m often on Fezzy or Kyuu in the high elf threads for instance.

Folk who do it to pretend they have more followers in a thread than there actually are, are being bad I think.

That’s one way to do it. I think I’d hate that because of the lite rp I do. Lol

lol you have tl3. I’m a noob. :cry:

Huh? No I don’t.

Oh the gif shows for me?

Woah woah woah that is seriously offensive

That dancing gif could have made fun of others who can’t dance

/s

1 Like

That’s odd… I don’t know why. I have to use the </> button to post links. If I had TL3, I could just post them like Ballmer did above (third post.)

1 Like

Can you post another random gif? That last one showed up like it would for tl3.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3RsRSN8jpfNJu/giphy.gif

Nope, I tried to post this link w/o the </> button and I couldn’t :woman_shrugging:

It’s showing though. Usually gifs don’t show like that. That’s wierd. Maybe they greenlighted giphy.com for everyone like they did youtube?