PSA: The Zovaal Shuffle is completable!

The Kyrian Assault quest “The Ember Count” is up allowing you to finish “On the Offensive” and also “Breaking the Chains”.

Its over!

8 Likes

At long last the stupid gate is finally open. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Shoot. A reason to log in.

5 Likes

Also it doesn’t require you to finish the quest or add progress to the quest. Simply pick up a Maw proof parasol from gubbins once you accept the quest and dance in front of 5 different forges.

1 Like

Didn’t receive mount when completed.

4 Likes

Yup.

Typical.

2 Likes

Well that took way too long

They’ve got time to censor old background textures, but not to QA this months-long meta achievement… :clown_face: :earth_americas:

19 Likes

Great! So I completed the meta achievement Breaking the Chains. I did not get the mount for the achievement and also am not able to buy the mounts from my other toons that were in other covenants that were also exalted with Death’s Advance. If it is intended that every character, in every covenant is supposed to get these achievements, I will be waiting until 9.1.5 to just swap covenants freely because I am not doing Breaking the chains again.

6 Likes

Aaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha. Y’all got Blizzard’d :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Its rather stupid the rng in these spawning doesn’t have a bad luck protection to ensure it didn’t take this long for all missions to be available.

4 Likes

It should have just been a set rotation, like almost everything else similar to this that requires an over-time collection (e.g. tormentors named rares).

2 Likes

Guys, this is a multi dollar company amidst a massive lawsuit, they make mistakes.

5 Likes

That would be the logical solution, but this is the Blizzard who brought us BFA and SL so far.

3 Likes

Considering we shouldn’t legitimately be able to get Breaking the CHains until the next time the Army quest is up for the Necrolord Assault, I won’t really blame them for not having it ready yet lol.

3 Likes

What even is a Zovaal? It’s like they just put in this ridiculousing sounding stuff without explaining anything because they know people will just accept it but it’s just so random.

3 Likes

Zovaal is the name of the Jailer…

5 Likes

I’ve ignored most assaults, so I don’t even know what this achieve is or what it’s supposed to give you. lol

2 Likes

Oh my god. I thought his name was Jay Lore.

The more you know.

7 Likes

Jay Lore and his eccentric butler Sir Vandus.

3 Likes