PSA: Still no Storm Lord

don’t forget the dog, and the part about how their truck is going to leave them if they don’t get the trinket.

3 Likes

I leveled an alt from 47 to 60 at the invasions and have yet to see a storm invasion event I have 3 of the 4 pieces and time is running out .

12 Likes

thankfully you don’t fall into that category.

5 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize the fact I logged in once on the 16th, then spent the remainder of that week doing Thanksgiving things and playing minimal WoW somehow invalidates my point. Man, you sure got me good.

Oh wait… my entire point still stands. I haven’t seen a Storm spawn in over 4 days, and there’s a ton of other people still missing it.

27 Likes

the fact that 2 of the same type can spawn is pretty dumb tho

15 Likes

dang its the last one i need and i havent seen the storm dude in days

3 Likes

if that was your priority, that isn’t the games fault. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Feel bad for the homies that are about to lose their chance to get this trinket.

Just a bag full of earth and fire tokens knowing they missed their window.

1 Like

I got all my drops in about 6 hours of game time. A lot of prior are averaging 4-7 hours. Let’s assume high at 10 hours in two weeks. 10 hours, in two weeks. 5 hours per week, that’s an hour a night with weekends clear. If you can’t afford that time, what do you even do when you log in?

play time has nothing to do with the storm not spawning regularly.

23 Likes

Removing items from the game is so dumb.

6 Likes

Forgive my incredulity at the concept of play time not mitigating the random spawn chance of the events.

then dont complain that you dont have teh trinket . seems a reoccuring issue , people who dont play often expect the same things as those who do . that should never happen

5 Likes

The fact there were 3 Earth’s today at the same time is all kinds of special.

14 Likes

This more has to do with sitting for 2 hour intervals and Storm is the lowest in the RNG pool and we are getting 2 of the same elements more often than not. That’s what is BS about it. It’s RNG with the added burn of a double burn.

10 Likes

and yesterday when I was on storm was up for 3 in a row in teh same place --RNG is RNG

1 Like

I have not seen the storm one in a few days. Granted I don’t check every reset, but the fact that I have never seen earth be down makes it seem like the chances are not even, which would be a fumble on Blizz’s part.

10 Likes

I got my trinket in like, the first night that the event was available. Works on my machine.

Careful, these Blizzard apologists might crucify you for having the audacity to point out that there might be something wrong with their beloved game.

Guess I’ll call into work tomorrow and pull an all nighter just to have a CHANCE to catch the Storm Lord.

4 Likes

Everyone who is asking people “Well I got the trinket, why didn’t you?”

I want you to answer this question, “Mark Zuckerberg was a billionaire at age 23, why aren’t you?”

When you answer that question, you’ll understand why folks don’t have this trinket.

4 Likes