PSA - Reporting Griefers

Ye.

3 Likes

I am willing to level a hunter on a new account and get it banned each time just to kite this dragon to stormwind. SoI tears are worth the risk and the price. Git gud

4 Likes

Behold! We all get unprecedented insight of the thoughts and the lifestyle of a griefer!

No life. No priorities outside a video game.

Hmm… mobs killing players…

Sounds like PVE happened on a PVE server.

2 Likes

Keep us posted.

You’re not much of a thinker, eh?

1 Like

Yet you said in response to the other thread specifically about Teremus

Did your attitude change after losing two characters to murlocs?
Because moving to Darnassus is a good move if one must idle/afk in town.

My attitude hasn’t changed.

I thought it was funny, and I hope the jerks get banned.

It’s a win/win.

Nope. :slight_smile:

To OP:

By the way, I didn’t even think about doing that before, but this post made me wanna try luring those mobs. I was kinda bored anyway, so this sounds like fun.

1 Like

whoever is doing this, please do it. Its funny.

3 Likes

Kiting mobs this way and, in particular, kiting Stiches and Teremus is something you were able to do in the game 17 years ago, in 2019 classic, and today.

At what point does it just become something people can do in the game? I’ve never heard of anybody being actioned for it.

What I hear you saying is that player created novel content that’s been in the game since it’s inception shouldn’t be allowed anymore because you’re “hardcore, but not that hardcore.”

What your asking for is less things to do in the game so that you can have an achievement that will end up resembling false teeth.

5 Likes

Seethe more.

Novel means “new.”

*You’re…

At any rate, if you’re actively trying to ruin someone’s progress, you should have your progress removed as well.

I can’t wait for the forum posts… “I’m the main tank for my guild. They need me!” :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Typical. You don’t have anything substantive to say, so you attack something peripheral to my argument.

Are people that kite Teremus actively trying to ruin someone’s progress or are they just trying to bring a mob somewhere it ordinarily wouldn’t be for fun?

As someone who’s never kited Teremus, i’ve had lots of fun tanking him and taking him down in SW with an ad-hoc group.

3 Likes

No one has to get banned nor should be.
If one doesn’t care to brave the fires of a dragon then your suggestion of relocating to a wrym-less space is a win-win.

2 Likes

I agree with the furball. Hopefully the dude gets banned but I doubt it. You can’t even get a train of bots banned so expect nothing here. You people’s idea of “fun” is questionable but no wonder you’re all miserable on these forums LOL.

I’m not even on that server. Do you even logic? It is a win for me if the HC nerds are griefed and a win for me if the griefer is banned.

Both are wins for me.

All I am doing is winning.

While you are defending a turbo virgin griefer on a PVE server in WOW. Not a good look.

You’re not really that naive, are you?

You’re not a mind reader, are you?

If you have evidence that someone is trying to target a particular player(s) with Teremus (i.e. coordinating where the player is going to be during the 15-20 min it takes to kite Teremus and bringing Teremus directly into them,) that might be something.

But if we’re just talking about bringing Teremus to places he ordinarily wouldn’t be like people have been for 17 years, that sounds like nothing.

If player driven content like this that’s been going on for 17 years is determined to be too much to reasonably achieve Soul of Iron, Soul of Iron players should ask for a special consideration for themselves. Maybe not having deaths in rested areas count toward the penalty.

For me the chaos can be fun and I don’t want to play a safer more sterile game; particularly when it comes to behavior that’s been in the game and allowed to occur from the start.

3 Likes

That’s probably the dumbest logic I’ve seen all day.

And yeah, I’ve read Frosstfire’s posts.

2 Likes