Break the ability to kite Teremus to Stormwind on SoM Servers

Nope this ok as one person is putting the work. You got to be careful if you do HC and being careless like going afk when /1 is telling everybody to log off makes it your fault as you died to game mechanics

This is not Season of Carebears and Butterflies, this is Season of Mastery where you need to be careful. Soon the OP will also ask for mobs that leach back and kill people to be removed, see how this sounds. OP needs to get better at it

12 Likes

:roll_eyes:
wow was never hard, iron man challenge was never hard, death = delete was never hard, hard core prior to SoM was never hard, it was a matter of time and going slower.

As for the dragon kiting to grief players, I hope they get you to take your ego down a notch so you’ll realize this is just players having fun at your expense.

3 Likes

They should at least on the PVE servers. Also if you do this on a PVE server they will ban you.

Well which one is it? You just contradicted yourself.

This is hilarious lmao.

2 Likes

Naw, it’s hilarious.

5 Likes

Just hang out in IF.

Or, if you are antisocial and afraid of dragons, in Darnassus.

4 Likes

Nah. Easier to come to forums and try get everything nerfed because someone’s fee-fees were hurt. Who knew that dragons could kill people?

12 Likes

IF isn’t safe. If you are decent at kiting, there is an Elite Elemental in Burning Steppes you can kite to IF.

Regardless. You are playing a riskier version of the game by choosing to do HC. You should be more careful and more aware of your surroundings. We saw people using 10 accounts with level 60 NE Priests to purge people of world buffs. There is no end to the time people have to troll and the dedication they will go to.

2 Likes

It is against the TOS. Blizzard has said so multiple times recently. Griefing on PVE servers is in fact banable and people are being banned.

4 Likes

As sh***y as it is to have this happen, if anything it teaches you never to AFK for long periods without just logging out. I don’t expect them to change it, having big enemies kited to SW is kinda iconic for the city.

That’s actually griefing, you are intentionally disrupting someone for the sake of laughs.

3 Likes

This is 100% griefing and should be bannable., anyone who thinks this is okay, you need to to get a life and probably a brain. No wonder why WoW has such a toxic community.

6 Likes

There’s a wow classic reddit about this dragon.

Here’s a interesting quote from one of the responses…

'When people do stuff like this, it really shows there’s two kinds of people.

One group is laughing their a$$ off, and the other is concerned.

I’m glad I belong in the first group.’

13 Likes

It is amusing that the people who cry about toxicity the most

are often themselves the most toxic people on the planet :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

The smart thing to do is either make your hub Darnassus or Ironforge or simply log and don’t AFK. Big rip a roonie to those who got wrecked though LOL.

2 Likes

This is awesone

6 Likes

Feel good story of the day, I love this game.

1 Like

I thought all the skeletons scattered around was kind of funny on shadow whatever my servers name is.

If you are playing HC, you can insta log out in cities and rest areas, even if you are in combat.
See dragon coming, insta log.

Fact is this is banable. I hope you have a lot of spare time to level a character high enough to do this just to get it banned.

Because you will be banned.

1 Like