PSA: One important factor to consider for content delay:

All the same ALL levels of Blizzard are called out for this behavior, the lawsuit just doesn’t name names except for those involved in the Cosby suite and other more heinous happenings. Saying “the problem was in management” doesn’t really matter… cause what happens in management trickles down.

People who have no conception of what it takes to make and maintain a video game assume it should be just as easy/easier working remotely.

Blizzard doesn’t instill a lot of sympathy for delays though given the questionable hot"fix"es and senseless plot choices on top of abusing their employees and retaliating when they complain.

1 Like

Sorry, we don’t care. We pay for a product, we expect a product delivered. I couldn’t care less what the circumstances of the developers are. Either make the product we pay for or we will simply find someone else’s product to pay for.

I wouldn’t say I don’t care. Not exactly looking for a sweatshop mentality, however when I see what I consider to be frivolous changes being made as opposed to serious actionable work…that is when my concern starts lessening.

Not a viable excuse.

2 Likes

Was Covid a factor? Sure.

How much of one was it compared to other issues? Much like the number of licks required to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know.

I could make a joke using the ending to that commercial…but it would seem “too sexual”

What? Lol.

Grab a measuring tape, pull it to six feet, and tell me how that’s the secret number to avoid dying to a virus. I’m bored of all the Covid garbage. Even if the Covid numbers are accurate, which they aren’t, Cali - reaching 5million - still has next to no impact on the development of WoW because they switched to a functional “work-from-home” system ages ago. You’re telling me that they haven’t figured it out by now?

Developing a game from home is the same as developing it at an office.