PSA Korrak's Revenge BEST EXP IN THE GAME!

I took in my lvl 101 Prot Pallly. It was already a dying scenario, with the Horde nearly at the castle. I played for about 20 minutes, no Killing Blows, died a bunch (because, really, a Prot Pally in AV is about as useful as a sack of wet farts), and still gained nearly half a level. I didn’t even quest.

If all I wanted to do was level, I’d go back. But at the moment, that’s not all I want to do.

1 Like

XP got nerfed.

1 Like

Nice necro lol

1 Like

It’s revelant.

2 Likes

They killed something we loved.

1 Like

When you create a thread there’s a recommender to show you similar threads as well. So sometimes it’s better to bump a thread instead of creating another thread.

1 Like

Yeah. I think it’s way worse to create threads with all of your ideas. Then people say you’re spamming, even if you’re not. Maybe you just have a lot on your mind.

Instead it’s better to look it up. MOST OF THE TIME somebody already brought up your topic.

This is PRECISELY why these old topics are NOT locked.

1 Like

Nothing escapes the maw, you see. This died last year of BFA and went to the maw so now it serves the jailor’s army lol.

I get that, but the title is misleading and out of date. So this thread is also out of date. It didn’t need to be bumped.

4 Likes

Don’t need gnomes. We got gnomes though.

The irony of posting this on a Void Elf character.

2 Likes

This is a fair point too

All you’ve achieved was getting peoples hopes up.

0/10 terrible necro, would not raise dead with again.

3 Likes

The bottom line is…

I am here, not in Korrak’s Revenge getting 2 levels of XP or more per battle on my alts and having fun, like I should be.

Trust me, I’m Team Buff Korrak XP too. But there are other threads lol

Those threads aren’t getting the job done.

Some of the best times for leveling in this game- The Legion Prelaunch invasions and Korrak’s. Leveled so many alts during these. RIP Korrak’s.

2 Likes

Yea, really misleading. I thought maybe they hotfixed the xp back to how it was before but then I saw the thread date and my hopes crashed…:sob:
Got many alts to level…RIP

3 Likes

Will this thread get the job done?

I think it’s a step in the right direction.