PSA Korrak's Revenge BEST EXP IN THE GAME!

Queue it up boys, did 115-120 in less then 2 hrs. Time to level those alts!

11 Likes

I’m doing it on my main. I casted a Frost Nova about 2 minutes ago and as of writing this, due to the lag, it still hasn’t happened.

19 Likes

Same here, i’m going to level so many alts with this lol.

1 Like

Do you just queue for normal AV?

No, you have to queue for Korrak’s revenge in the BG window. Not sure whats the minimum level for it.

2 Likes

Hm maybe my alt is too low.

Level 10 is minimum.

3 Likes

AV is one of my favorite experiences in the game,

You don’t have to tell me twice!

2 Likes

Ah I found it. I’m dumb. Lmao

Someone let us know if the exp is good at lower levels.

Yes please, I have a couple of 112s I would love to run through this

Hmm maybe ill do this to lvl my rogue…

Is this still the case? Doesn’t feel like all that much amIi missing something to it?

I’m about to test it out, just entered with a fresh level 10. Will post another update after the AV ends.

Curious how it goes at lower levels. Also wonder if this BG will stay around until the event ends in Janurary (no more other brawls until then I guess, though not sure how long they normally last)

It’s either been A: Hotfixed or B: Experience scales to level. It’s definitely not worth doing at lower levels and will need someone to retest it at 110+ because i hit 120 with my main doing it earlier and cant confirm if its been nerfed or not.

I leveled from 113 to 118 in 43 minutes. I have full heirlooms including the pvp trinkets so 165% bonus xp with gem and anniversary buff

1 Like

This is great news.

Now I can get my Blood Elf DH max in time for the bonus rep week for vol’dun

Howdy,

i’ve tested with a level 61 and the xp was not great.
110-120 it’s great, maybe 4ish hours with good queues to go from 110-120

Yesterday I played my 107 druid and was able to get to almost 112 from one late AV that ended quick and a second full AV. Probably 2 and half hour total.

Brother leveled his 104 void elf hunter and left the AV at 108 before he went to bed.