PSA Korrak's Revenge BEST EXP IN THE GAME!

it doesn’t seem to be, I’ve tried at various level brackets, it seems to start to pick up around 50-60ish+. I tried on a lvl 20 allied race, even won the game, didn’t even get a level. It also seems to just get better and better as you get higher level strangely enough. So if you’re gonna level with this I’d recommend getting at minimum lvl 50 first then go from there.

2 Likes

I also tried w/ a lvl 36 random alt, just seemed painfully slow, otherwise been real nice and easy getting some lvl 110 alts to max level real quick like.

1 Like

I wasn’t considering this, but I’m liking what I’m hearing…I have several 112+ that need some attention. Why not? lol

Thanks for the heads up!

What I read earlier was that it gets good at 100+, not sure how reliable that is but it sounds realistic

1 Like

It gets better the higher you get, because it gives a percentage of your level based on various events and timing.
The higher level you are, the less likely you could match 3 percent of your level every 2 minutes.

But there does seem to be some inconsistency with this at much lower levels.
For some reason, characters around 20-40 I am receiving only .5 percent of a level per trickle.

Not sure what is causing this or where the break point is.
But characters 60 and above all seem to level quickly.

Its just at that point you could probably still level faster outside the BG.

It doesn’t stop being the case until around 100~
By that point, there is very little chance you would level faster anywhere else, especially if you actually farm pve in the BG to increase your rate even more.

2 Likes

Appreciate the info! That actually makes a lot of sense and makes me a bit more hopeful that they won’t nerf the XP gain eventually.

just went in here as a level 17… match took 2 hours, we won, and when i left the raid, i was level 18. you do get way more exp at later levels. i was leveling 110-120 in 2 matches

1 Like

Get a better pc poor guy

I did 2 characters. It took 5 times each to level from 110 to 120.

They were long. Don’t expect it to be over in 15 minutes.

The quest The Legend of Korrak gives a weapon. If you kill Korrak (he doesn’t always spawn, and sometimes the other team kills him) save the quest to turn in at 120 for an appropriate ilvl on that.

If you don’t kill Korrak, go to Zul’drak and run the Amphitheater of Anguish quests. Korrak is the last boss. You will get credit, then go back to the event AV to turn in.

3 Likes

BLIZZ XP GRIND IS REALLY FAST HERE, DON’T LOOK AT THIS THREAD, please

I wonder if it is intentional… I am not complaining but they havent touched it.

Granted, kicking everyone tf out of the mines is a MASSIVE plus.

That’s a neat bit of insight. Damn shame that I love doing the damn ampitheater of anguish when i’m leveling :sob:

Did 4 toons 110-120 sunday night, 2 AV each… really fast

I wonder if you could repeat the AoA if you Party Synced with a lower level friend?

Well for those with friends i’m sure that would be successful. I would first have to get one.

2 Likes

Yea I tried it on a 58 and a 34 and wasn’t really worth it. Also felt gimp. Even with scaling not having any type of azerite gear nor all your spells makes you an easy target.

2 Likes

The automatic XP scales to level, at 10-99 it’s garbage. 100+ for best afk xp.

My shaman is halfway through Tiragarde and just hit 115, so I don’t see what the difference is.

I’m levelling my Paladin and they were barely getting anything at lower levels (50-85) but the experience seems to be improving now. Got 2 levels in a BG I just did, currently level 87.

their pc is probably fine… it’s more likely that they’re running a bunch of addons which are useless in a bg (like recount etc) and are getting spammed with floods of information which is bogging them down.