PSA: If you want to PvP, roll Horde

LMAO…

Feelings hurt? lmao

A. I do play Shaman and I do agree how Oppressive they are in group battles. I only jump in when there is misinformation like in 80% of threads.
B. Post on ur Sod or Era toon. Otherwise whatever you say means absolutely nothing. mr. r1 player. lol

1 Like

Does a police officer get offended when a drunk guy in public place insults him? (Before he is going to be put in handcuffs for obstruction)

Then you are free to go. If people overdramatize a bit, it does not matter. As long as blizz see there are many people not having fun and fix their game, it is ok.

You should really learn to speak for yourself.

Still living in your imaginary world. Call me daddy then.

You are a trip, thats for sure.

Ok, sure… if it wasn’t for shamans. Alliance would be complaining/crying about racials, maps advantages, flight paths, SM is too far away, and so on and so on.

This guy actually thinks like this in 2024. A grown man with this mindset. Crazy

Game would be fun. All other classes are not exclusive to one faction. “Send a maniac to kill the maniac”.

And they would be right. This isn’t ERA, so they can fix these stupid things too. Season of experiments.

You are just on a spoiled side.

1 Like

LoL… I’ve been on alliance side for 10+years. You arent saying nothing new and alliance have been crying forever.

Yet, premade alliance bgs are top tier. Man, those racials and map advantages really count.

Your past is irrelevant. You are ORC shaman right now.

Premades in SoD. What a comedy.

Yea, these wotlk and cata horde tears - the true definition of the word “forever”.

You are derailing the topic.

1 Like

inb4 “those versions don’t count and neither does alliance dominating RBGs in retail”

because somehow alliance are just always crying forever except for in the other 2 main current relevant iterations of the game where they dominate ladders due to racial advantages

except unlike SoD, in AB everyone has had water walking from BS to stables since DKs were introduced, and both factions have access to every class.

3 Likes

i mean farming idiots for honor doesnt sound like pvp either. i rather stay alliance and just deal with the horde having a handicap.

shame your not on crusader strike im trying to get an alliance prem going there and its super hard with dwindling numbers