PSA: FFXIV has BIG sale until August 22

FFXIV has the Complete Edition on sale now with all xpacs/content and 1 month free sub for only $24USD. Going on until August 22.

40 Likes

That’s great and all but good luck trying to create a new character on their servers. You’ll have to camp odd hours just to find an opening. I had to create one on the Japanese data center.

3 Likes

okay i’m actually really happy rn

4 Likes

Lots of people are moving to FF, but I’ve made several chars yesterday and today during peak hours. No issues. ty though.

5 Likes

oh nice :smiley:

hoping wow sub gets me a discount haha I have tried ff14 seriously for a few months and might come back to wow

(my dancer on Typhon-JP)

Whether it’s azeroth or eorzea i hope to see all of you.

7 Likes

If it’s free why does it cost $24.00?

2 Likes

thx for info gonna try it, i am so fed up with those stupid systems and having to sim every single time i get an item

5 Likes

Damn, I wish I would of bought it then! What a steal! It looks like Steams Winter Sale came early wtf.

2 Likes

Complete Edition with all xpacs/content for $24USD, and 1 month free. good luck.

5 Likes

Sounds like the Complete Edition (base game and all of the expansions) included your first month free. :roll_eyes:. Best time to start now since in a few months the next expansion EndWalker will drop.

2 Likes

It’s $24 for the full game, the free trial is only the base game and the 1st xpac.

2 Likes

I too had a sub when I got the Complete Edition. If they don’t stack, which I haven’t confirmed/denied yet, it’s still a steal of a deal.

The Starter Edition you’re referencing gives you 1 month free, and this Complete Edition also gives you 1 month free. :slight_smile:

Yea, it’s like one of the best deals out there for the hundreds of hours of content, especially in late July lol.

4 Likes

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/564956/final-fantasy-xiv-online-complete-edition-pc-download says here they both give 1 month free.

2 Likes

on steam???

No, the free trial I am referencing and the starter edition are 2 different things.

FINAL FANTASY XIV Product Page

Play FINAL FANTASY XIV for free | Square Enix (square-enix.com)

1 Like

By the time you complete all of FF14 end game, the lawsuit for Blizzard will be over and you can come back since they are reformed lol.

2 Likes

oh ok, tonnes of free stuff then :slight_smile:

What a time for a sale. lol I might have to try this.