PSA: do this NOW before 11/2

>Will be added with the now missing WoD crafted looks

In all seriousness they should be able to add all of the old white xmogs to any character created before the change automatically.

I know but I think the one they added is probably the closest we will get at this point.

more blue posts like this.

I got it. And wouldn’t care one bit if it was added to a vendor for everyone to have. Just as long as they do the same to all the other unobtainable stuff. I don’t understand why they do this to the game constantly. Catering to a small minority is absurd.

1 Like

Sooooo raising this thread from the dead. It is almost a year since then. They have become very rare. When is this being implemented?

3 Likes

blizzard is small indie company.

3 Likes

I’d wager this is coming about sometime in ‘Dragonflight’?

Bonus would be if they came along with the possibility of some recolours and potential high resolution texture versions of them … :smirk:

Ok so the items aren’t going away, they just aren’t giving us new copies of them, right? Which means that they are still in the game files, right? Why not just make all of that stuff (plus all the pre cata stuff plus all the garrison stuff that is still in the game files and just unobtainable) just be available to tmog? For everyone? No collecting or buying from vendors. Just add it to everyone’s tmog lists and be done with it. That’s far less work for the blizzard team and it means we as players aren’t throwing hard earned gold at what used to be ours for free.

In general I hate making items become unobtainable. For those of us who collect things, it punishes us for not being constantly on top of every item for the last 2 decades. Everything that is still in game should be obtainable somehow.

3 Likes

And still waiting for y’all to add the Warlords sets back into the game. We were told they’d be added back in a patch at the beginning of SL.

looks at watch

8 Likes

Why would we want more unfulfilled promises?

3 Likes

Bumping every day until this happens

Please don’t worry that any original starter gear might go away forever or become very rare.

They are very rare and worth thousands of gold for what used to be a common item and what you PROMISED would remain a common item.

2 Likes

Not working very quickly though, it seems.

LOL… many things never see light of day

1 Like

I AM worried. This post is a solid 12 months old now…

How much more time would you say is needed?

4 Likes

It’s because it’s never going to happen. The old starter gear appearances for several races are no longer obtainable and will never be obtainable in Retail again.

So that was a lie.

3 Likes

WoD removed tmogs have 2+ years

Another L… All these missing things could be easy Wins… :neutral_face:

1. WoD removed Tmogs
  2. Starting Sets
  3. Holiday Mount Drops
  4. Ilussions for Artifacts
  5. Grey White items.
4 Likes

bump with ten characters

Please define “working on”. We are all still waiting. We have more reason than ever to worry now, so thanks for the advice, but…still worried.