PSA: do this NOW before 11/2

So… Yeah…

3 Likes

He said they’re working on them, there’s no reason to start screaming about Blizzard supposedly lying to anyone.

It’s getting pretty close to one year since this was said and I can’t find anyway to obtain old starter gear such as the old orc and troll warlock robes. Did this ever happen? Will it ever happen? Sucks that I trusted your word here and didn’t obtain them before they were removed. Guess that’s on me, though.

10 Likes

Get in line, we’re still waiting for the WoD transmogs that were removed at SL prepatch to be “reintroduced in a future patch”.

12 Likes

Maybe we’ll all just forget.

1 Like

HOW DOES THIS GET BLUE ATTENTION BUT DEMON HUNTERS CANT GET A DANG RESPONSE!?!!!?!?!!??!

I like the new look.

I used to think that too until I saw these old orc and troll warlock robes on a night elf.

To my dismay, it’s unobtainable now :sob:

2 Likes

Oh damn… I don’t think I have that anymore either.

They need to add those pieces back in. And the Warlords pieces. This is getting ridiculous.

5 Likes

Why are you crying over a response to a topic a year ago and DHs are fine

3 Likes

Good necro

1 Like

We’re still waiting for Dance Studio from Wrath :rofl:

Collectors won’t, because collector addons will shove it in your face every time you look at it: “HEY DID YOU KNOW YOU’RE MISSING THIS?!? GO GET IT!!!”
:sob:

1 Like

I’m still waiting on Jingles, the Winter Veil gift pet from the Year of Our Lord 2020 to have a wreath around its neck like it’s supposed to.

8 months is not close to a year.

Horrible necro.

Waiting 8 months and 2 patches for Blizzard to fulfill their promises for something very simple is already too long and only 4 months until this thread’s anniversary is plenty close enough.

4 Likes

It’s either going to never happen, the appearances get automatically added to the transmog appearance collection, the starter sets get added to vendors in Dragonflight, or the starter sets get added to vendors in about ten years from now or something.

Who knows at this point.

I think the devs completely forgot about the WoD transmog appearances, so those removed crafting appearances might never be made available ever again. They should just add them to the vendors that sell the Trial of Style items or something.

In before all the “YoU hAd SiX yEaRs To CoLlEcT aLl WoD cRaFtInG aPpEaRaNcEs, ThIs Is A yOu PrObLeM aNd If YoU dIdN’t GeT tHeM bEfOrE sL, yOu DiDn’T rEaLlY wAnT tO gEt ThEm” comments.

I dont believe that responding to an old post is against any forum rules.

While commenting on old posts can sometimes be annoying, bringing up an old topic relating to something that we were told would be happening and which has not yet happened after a long time isn’t all that terrible.

7 Likes

Lol they added it. It’s part of the Darkmoon Faire :joy:

Dance Studio was intended to be a way for players to change their characters dance animation