PSA: Bugs galore

I don’t think anyone is saying there didn’t used to be bugs. They are saying there are even more now. Much more.

3 Likes

I’d love a mini doc from current or old mmo devs about their craziest bugs and what it’s like behind the scenes on patch day when everything’s gone crazypants.

The only “bug” I’ve come across is, at some point during the Xal’atath quest, I acquired a second Skull of the Man’ari that follows me around.
I personally have no problem with this!

Goody for them. Maybe you should go play it if it’s so much better.:woman_shrugging:

The Legion artifact questline is no longer available through Chromie (or any other way). She gives the quest to “go back to the Broken Isles”, that you would get after you had already gotten your artifact.

Guild banks were working again last night, except you can’t withdraw with right-click you have to drag the stack of whatever to your bags instead. But I was able to deposit, split stacks, etc. without crashing.

1 Like

Ran into a new bug that haven’t heard about previously.

Basically, if the character is between 60 and 69 the Expansion Landing Page window doesn’t show up. What that is is the Dragonflight expansion button on the mini-map that normally opens the Dragonflying UI and allows you to see the renown levels.

Haven’t had something like this come up on any of my lv70 characters, disabled all addons, cleared the game cache - none of that helped.

When I tried using the /script ExpansionLandingPage:Show() I could hear the sound of a UI window opening up but there was nothing on the screen. At the same time clicking where the Dragonflight window should be didn’t allow interacting with anything on the ground around my character so I’m assuming the UI window is there but it’s just invisible and there’s no obvious way to make it visible again.

Has anyone come across this problem recently?

Just checked and yes, I also have this problem now. My level 67 character has the Covenant sanctum icon there where the Renown icon should be.

One thing after another, aint it…

And 7 days after it was first mentioned, the guild banks are still not working right.

Temporary solution to the problem for accessing the Dragonflying talents on alts:

/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()

This command opens the window with the flying talents so you can at least pick them up easily and then mount up on a dragon and not suffer from being limited to only 3 vigor points.