Providing a service

Friends on Mankrik if your ever in need of a healer or Tank for dungeons during wrath i will be more than happy to provide you with this service. NO I WILL NOT CHARGE GOLD.

Just Add Velarias to friends list. My warrior will tank for you or my healadin will heal.

And no i dont care if you wear plate as a dps. My play times are usually 7am to 10am and 7pm to 10 pm weedays and all sorts of hours on weekends EST.

Have a good night. HAPPY ADVENTURES.

6 Likes

Think this would be better off in Mankrik’s Discord/Forum?

3 Likes

Nope im just making an announcement to the general public in the general discussion section of the forums.

Thank you for the thread. It’s nice to see people actually try to interact with the community instead of just asking for RDF ad nauseum.

1 Like

LET IT BE KNOWN … THIS GUY WANTS DESPERATELY FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE HIM !

Ya got me.

1 Like

Who knows maybe tanks from different servers will see this and feel inspired to provide same.

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, I need to update my in-game ignore list.

Im sure people are hounding you in game to play with you.

1 Like

Except it is in the wrong place. It really should be on the server forum.

Carry on :slight_smile:

Cool for endgame use.
Bring LFD please! No newbie left behind!

Im finding it very telling that a thread of positivity is being raged on because subjectively it may be in the wrong place.

But we are subjected to the constant nerd rage of posts slightly worded differently but about the same thing spammed in the forums… and silence.

3 Likes

Enjoy your results.

Yeah I mean really it’s all the same thing on here. The replies to your thread do not surprise me.

I understand what others are saying about using the Mankrik areas to offer this but I also think what you’re doing is nice and could inspire others so that is good.

I’m also not on Mankrik but like doing things with others (who I like) from the forums.

1 Like

Will do Kurathis.

1 Like

Your post offering help and positivity is great. .But it does not mean much when in little over an hour it will fall off the page and never be seen again.

If you GENUINELY want to offer help to people in your realm, post it there.

This is not nerd rage. It’s just simple logic man. . Think

1 Like

The world of warcraft i dream of sadly i think just no longer exists. Multiplayer games are fun bc of the people you meet and interact with.
( not all interactions are good)

The future of MMO genre sadly is looking to be more like a lobby simulator. I hope this changes. :pray:

1 Like

It won’t with wrath or any of retail’s expansions

What if there are people on here thinking of rerolling on mankrik and they see my post and they go man people on mankrik seem nice and they choose to come to my server…

Then ill claim the small victory

3 Likes

People don’t go to the forums when they’re happy, the forums are solely for complaining. I’m sorry you had to learn this the hard way…

1 Like